Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since When...
Did people get so serious and not laugh at jokes.
It's like you do something for fun everyone automatically loses respect...

I mean I could have joined this site with the name ICE128 and if I confessed I wasn't him you wouldn't care. But now with the new guys you suddenly do care...I mean no one shunned SK.

And this goes for other things as well. This is no discussion on a specific person(s)/events.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Well, the MisterObvious imposter was all snotty and mean and "If you don't treat me right I'm call my gang on you" and he acted like Kieron/Glome of the old days... And even when the real one came he didn't confess right away. It wasn't a joke, it was just plain dumb.
Well, I have a rep to keep on not being funny.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
We did shun SK, -_-.

If you joined and claimed to be someone your not then yes Im going to Shun you until you confess, and after that I'll lose respect for you.
Hello
HE also made a VERY inappropriate video of me and Kawleen.
(07-31-2011, 01:24 AM)Paradox Wrote: HE also made a VERY inappropriate video of me and Kawleen.

Are you sure it was him, and not just some random troll that disliked Kawleen?
(07-31-2011, 01:25 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 01:24 AM)Paradox Wrote: HE also made a VERY inappropriate video of me and Kawleen.

Are you sure it was him, and not just some random troll that disliked Kawleen?

He told me it was him.
I flagged it for "other sexual content"... it can't hurt. They might do something about it, since it's avatars for real people going at it, not just characters.
(07-31-2011, 01:42 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: I flagged it for "other sexual content"... it can't hurt. They might do something about it, since it's avatars for real people going at it, not just characters.

I flagged it as "Suggestive" because there was no nudity...
(07-31-2011, 01:21 AM)Ashely Wrote: We did shun SK, -_-.

If you joined and claimed to be someone your not then yes Im going to Shun you until you confess, and after that I'll lose respect for you.
Mods shouldn't hold grudges, it makes their bans biased.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]