Users who find bugs should be rewarded.
For example, the users who find 15 bugs, unknown bugs (meaning not copied off another thread) should get some type of reward. I'm thinking like a cool background. Cool Either that, or some symbolic sign they are helpful to the community.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
That's a good idea, in my opinion.
15 Bugs? Do you think Jacob_ is that bad at coding?! (jk)

I guess but then it will make people find stuff for the BG rather than to help...
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I had about 1 or 2. And I came up with the Helping Symbolic. An H were the Mod Star is.
I actually tried this once for another game... players were reporting bugs like "lag" and "this guy is killing me, he must be hacking" so I decided to stop.
(04-20-2011, 10:40 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I actually tried this once for another game... players were reporting bugs like "lag" and "this guy is killing me, he must be hacking" so I decided to stop.

Well, why dont you try now? Doesnt hurt to try, right? On ROBLOX, they give you a Red Banded Top Hat. Maybe you could create something. Like maybe a.... or maybe something on your profile, like something awesome. I cant think right now.

Nice. I don't think 15 bugs though, 5 would be fine. I agree with this. +1
Everyone learns from mistakes. Smile
(04-20-2011, 10:40 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I actually tried this once for another game... players were reporting bugs like "lag" and "this guy is killing me, he must be hacking" so I decided to stop.
People who say that should be warned/banned, and that will be put in rules.
I don't think we should punish them, also adding that to the rules would be stupid.

An achievement wouldn't hurt.
Hello
(07-31-2011, 05:08 PM)Ashely Wrote: I don't think we should punish them, also adding that to the rules would be stupid.

An achievement wouldn't hurt.

It's kind of stupid to spam things that are known bugs, though. Or simple things.