Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel un known and left out...
Does anyone even know who I am? I feel invisible.

I'll make a big written post, and the one sentence post will get quoted and noticed...

I also feel like I'm none of your friends! Only glome really talks to me and it's because I've known him 10x as long as you guys. In fact, I brought him here.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
ikr, Like, so many people see me, and then in like polls, I'm not even there, unlike some new 2 day user is.

And then, like you, I have like no friends here. Same on Roblox actually. Most of my friends quit, I have a few others who I don't see much. I'm lonely D':
I'm sure all the active members know you. You don't chat with us like others...I don't really know you.
Hello
(07-31-2011, 10:52 PM)Chaos Wrote: Does anyone even know who I am? I feel invisible.

I'll make a big written post, and the one sentence post will get quoted and noticed...

I also feel like I'm none of your friends! Only glome really talks to me and it's because I've known him 10x as long as you guys. In fact, I brought him here.
your videos get tons of dislikes I saw
A FAN OF ME?
WEAR THIS SKIN:
http://buildism.net/items/MisterObvious/2505
100 takes noobs

I know you, but Ashely is right, you dont talk to much to us
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
@MO

Those where from a bot.
Who are you again?
(jk)

The old users know you 2. Just the newer ones don't.
(07-31-2011, 10:52 PM)Chaos Wrote: Does anyone even know who I am? I feel invisible.

It's because you're never on Steam anymore.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Dude, you were almost there for the moderator jobs when Fire and Ming-Yan and Land got chosen. We all know you... not as well as a lot of the rest of us, yes, but you're not unknown... you just don't jump into every conversation
Yup, and I would have been one too if it wasn't for my stupidity...