Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

XXX
XXXXXX
Could you post a video of the chatting program? It sounds cool.
You are a show-off. If your IQ was really 180 you wouldn't tell everyone your IQ was 180. You are a huge attention seeker.
Really brilliant people wouldn't even acknowledge their intelligence.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Minish was a girl. She was 18 when she moved on from Roblox. If you're going to be confessing to lying about who you are, at least say the facts.
And no one here hates your guts, but to be frank, you're highly arrogant and self-absorbed which makes you highly unlikable. Walrus, er- Oak pretty much nailed this one; if you had such a high IQ you wouldn't, or rather shouldn't, be bragging about it, without any real proof, if I must add.

But yeah, like I said no one really hates you here, you just need to stop being so arrogant and you will gain a much higher reputation with people.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
All this guy ever talks about is himself, his IQ, his hacking skills, and his fake friends (Zuka, some other dipshit, and Pheedy).

Why don't you stop trying to be the next Einstein? I'll tell you straight-up that you aren't.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Nobody here "hates your guts". In case you didn't know, we yell at each other pretty severely at least once a week, and at the end of the day, we're all cool with each other Tongue But Innerwebs pretty much summed it up. You're a show-off, and you can't take criticism or skepticism, nor do you feel like showing us any proof to back up your claims. That doesn't make you very likeable.

If I were to claim to you that my dad was one of the astronauts on the moon missions and that I kept a moon rock beside my bed, and yet I refused to show you a picture of that moon rock or tell you my dad's name, would you believe me? Even if it was actually true, why would I tell you if I couldn't or didn't want to back it up?

So, if you can try to brag a bit less about things you can't or won't back up, we would be glad to try having you as a member here. Oak/Walrus, Fish/Pit, even Jacob_ all have had to deal with some major mental problems in the past. We know how that it can be hard to deal with problems that it's hard for anyone else to understand. And having a brain that works on a higher level than most can be a bit of a problem, as you said. If you're willing to accept us, we'll be willing to accept you.

Also, as to that chatbot... It looks pretty good for the work of a pre-teen, I guess, but if you can get an enjoyable conversation out of it, you must be very, very bored indeed... not that the world as a whole can make one much better.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-16-2013, 02:39 AM)Minish Wrote: My IQ is 180, but everyone thinks I am just bragging and that I am better than them. Never in my entire life have I ever had a friend. One who could understand the complexities within me. The complexities of such cognitive ability. If only I could have a friend who's IQ was like mine.

You sound just like this guy.

Quote:Even though Luke was brilliant (actually receiving an IQ rating of 176), he acted neurotically, in outbursts of unreasoning emotion. Luke lacked social skills. He believed all his students had been rejected from society for being intelligent. He was very ambitious and callous towards people he felt did not meet his standard of intelligence.
(03-16-2013, 01:13 PM)Ghosty Wrote: <snip> -Oak, this is kind of what I was talking about with a tiny reply to a huge post.

Mental problems? Tourettes isn't a psychological disorder moron. It's amusing how you accuse others of having emotional problems including Jacob_. What a hypocrite you are Ghosty. You live your life on a stupid computer and don't have any friends beside Mysty and you label yourself "normal"? Haha very funny.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Dude. Apparently you don't know what 'mental' means. It means 'referring to the mind or brain'. Tourette's has to do with the mind or brain. Thoughts have to do with the mind or brain. Brain surgery has to do with the mind or brain. Dreams have to do with the mind or brain. They are all mental. Mental does not mean emotional. It does not exclusively mean that somebody is crazy. And nowhere in my post did I state, or imply, that I consider myself to be 'normal', if even such a word can be applied to anybody at all, let alone more 'normal' than anyone else. So before you go around accusing and insulting people, look up your facts, and make sure you're reading every single thing that was written in the posts you reply to, okay?
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]