Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Country Domination -Forum Game-
Actually, I'll claim Germany.

I'm just not on a device that's appropriate for typing out articulate responses since it's a bit hard to come by proper keyboards in these apocalyptic days, and because Omega broke several treaties that still apply to us, I'll possibly be taking provocative action on Omega's regime.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Sorry Omega please pick something else.
Myem is now the Prime Minister of Germany, HEIL!

As for my 2nd country, I picked New Zealand. With an astonishing population of 1 million.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
[NON-RP] Alright, it seems I missed 4 pages (holy wow) while playing Minecraft this afternoon. As far as I can tell, Britain attempted to attack Carolina but due to a warning from Japan, no Carolinean troops were lost. A treaty was made between Avon Lake and Ohio, resulting in the country of Pheonicia, which proposed a peace treaty with Carolina (which has been accepted). France and Canada resolved their issues with Japan and Britain, while Germany (recently taken control of by Myem) continues to be hostile. Is there anything else important I missed?
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-15-2013, 10:45 PM)Ghosty Wrote: [NON-RP] Alright, it seems I missed 4 pages (holy wow) while playing Minecraft this afternoon. As far as I can tell, Britain attempted to attack Carolina but due to a warning from Japan, no Carolinean troops were lost. A treaty was made between Avon Lake and Ohio, resulting in the country of Pheonicia, which proposed a peace treaty with Carolina (which has been accepted). France and Canada resolved their issues with Japan and Britain, while Germany (recently taken control of by Myem) continues to be hostile. Is there anything else important I missed?

You forgot me
(03-15-2013, 10:57 PM)Void Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 10:45 PM)Ghosty Wrote: [NON-RP] Alright, it seems I missed 4 pages (holy wow) while playing Minecraft this afternoon. As far as I can tell, Britain attempted to attack Carolina but due to a warning from Japan, no Carolinean troops were lost. A treaty was made between Avon Lake and Ohio, resulting in the country of Pheonicia, which proposed a peace treaty with Carolina (which has been accepted). France and Canada resolved their issues with Japan and Britain, while Germany (recently taken control of by Myem) continues to be hostile. Is there anything else important I missed?

You forgot me

Void moved out of his igloo which was in in a deserted and secluded part of Antarctica.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Antartica can't have igloos anymore, though, can it? What with global warming and all that melting most, if not all, of the ice.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I fear I cannot stay in power. The Liberal Party has became more aggressive in their advertising, and they will surely denounce Phoenicia's current peace with other countries and attempt to, unsuccessfully, go to war.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Can we just nuke your useless country? Phoenicia is the land of tampons, they are also the biggest tampon producers in the world.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Go ahead, while I smuggle some more Blandflakes from North Korea. Because I know how much you like them. Smile
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
OK, here's my alias. Credit partially goes to Ghosty since I more or less took the format of her first reply.

Chancellor of the Federal Democratic Republic of Germany. Chancellor of FDRG info: Jacob P. Fisher, 33 of age. Resident of formerly-Charlotte North Carolina, now Capellan, Carolina.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.