--------------------------------

My tutaoril to thumbnail your place on buildism Big Grin
----------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dVAulrsKo
[Image: log-2.png]
80% of thread
"Dubstup is rely good LOL"
[Image: 406.jpg]

Dubstep is just WUBUWBwuwuwbwub with no variation. Pretty much each song is the same :|

[Image: 76561197999388553.png]

Skrillex is probably one of the best Dupstep artists.
I agree paradox. They are amazing
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
i don't give a crap for music.
This from someone who asked for the Buildism theme song...

You SERIOUSLY need to give the electronics a break for a while. I'm speaking from expierience. Very recent experience unfortunately.
(08-02-2011, 02:07 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: This from someone who asked for the Buildism theme song...

You SERIOUSLY need to give the electronics a break for a while. I'm speaking from expierience. Very recent experience unfortunately.

why? i don't have friends. i had to quit everything i liked because of diabetes or my brother. how is it fair?
Trust me on this -- I don't really have much to do either. I'm in practically the middle of nowhere with 85 - 90 degree heat with no RL friends within 100 miles. With insomnia. Oh yeah, and the road right next to my house is under construction.

You've said a lot about your toys and stuff -- if you have Legos of any type, find something to do with them. I've made a glider out of a McDonalds racer and an old boat pack. If you have Hot Wheels or Matchbox cars, make a Stuntman theme out of them. If you have dominoes (I have over 200), Lincoln Logs, or Thomas Train tracks there's infinite stuff you can make with this stuff. My friend made an awsome version of New York in just 2 days with this stuff. Just get away from the computer for a while -- it seems like it's a good idea to be online a lot but it just makes things awful after a point. I was miserable yesterday after I spent 3 hours on Buildism and ROBLOX. I've been on long enough anyway. Bye.
(08-02-2011, 02:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Trust me on this -- I don't really have much to do either. I'm in practically the middle of nowhere with 85 - 90 degree heat with no RL friends within 100 miles.

The heat thing, that is fahrenheit, right?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.