Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pixel Art
Well I'm kind of getting interested in pixel art so I made this when I was bored.

[Image: 2rdarrl.png]
[Image: 2960xsl.png]
Oh wow, it looks nice.

Make a skin =3
Hello
That's awesome! If you start creating pixel art and get a pixel job, you might get very rich.
Bleh I tried to make a car and it didn't turn out good.

[Image: a0jdbk.png]
No, no the car is fine dont worry Big Grin

My tutaoril to thumbnail your place on buildism Big Grin
----------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dVAulrsKo
[Image: log-2.png]
The front looks weird the back is good.

Anyways does buildism need any pixel art done?
I like the car. Smile
Whats Pixel art?
Pixel art: What I've been doing since I was 5

In other terms, using MSPaint or some similar lowgrade drawing tool to create small pieces of artwork.

@the car

Foreshortening -- remember to use it when drawing 3D objects, especially boxy or basic ones. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look up some stuff by Mark Kistler -- I learned how to draw good stuff in 3D from one of his books.
(08-03-2011, 09:24 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Pixel art: What I've been doing since I was 5

In other terms, using MSPaint or some similar lowgrade drawing tool to create small pieces of artwork.

@the car

Foreshortening -- remember to use it when drawing 3D objects, especially boxy or basic ones. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look up some stuff by Mark Kistler -- I learned how to draw good stuff in 3D from one of his books.

Actually that is not the correct term of pixel art.
You don't need to use a lowgrade paint program all you need to do is draw it pixel by pixel with a pencil tool. Oh and they don't always need to be small but they usually are.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]