Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

So I heard you gais liek cake?
Rainbow 
My birthday is coming up and I'll probably have 150-200 moneyz. Anyway, I'm trying to decide what I should buy: Xbox
A new-ish computer
Or an Xperia Play
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
If you get the 360 make ABSOLUTELY SURE that you get the Konnect.

Otherwise I think a PS3 is a better choice.
Depends on how good the computer is.

Well for me those game consoles are the same...far behind PC-gaming!
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Get a PC.
(09-02-2011, 07:59 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: If you get the 360 make ABSOLUTELY SURE that you get the Konnect.

Otherwise I think a PS3 is a better choice.

I'm NEVER getting a PS3. Anyway, it's spelled "Kinnect" and I'm gonna get one if I get an Xbox.
And this is what I think I should do:
Sell my iPod, get a PC and an Xperia Play.
(09-02-2011, 09:25 PM)Interwebs Wrote: I'm NEVER getting a PS3.

Reason?
(09-02-2011, 09:42 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(09-02-2011, 09:25 PM)Interwebs Wrote: I'm NEVER getting a PS3.

Reason?

PS3 isn't that bad as a gaming system, but I hate it. Mostly because of the exclusive games, the controllers and the fact that Sony isn't putting any effort into the system Sure, the online is free, but the community is blagh. I also already have a bunch of games for the Xbox and two controllers.
(09-02-2011, 10:28 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Mostly because of the exclusive games,

More details please

(09-02-2011, 10:28 PM)Interwebs Wrote: the fact that Sony isn't putting any effort into the system

Proof?

(09-02-2011, 10:28 PM)Interwebs Wrote: the community is blagh

I can say the same about Xbox.
(09-02-2011, 10:28 PM)Interwebs Wrote: PS3 isn't that bad as a gaming system, but I hate it. Mostly because of the exclusive games, the controllers and the fact that Sony isn't putting any effort into the system Sure, the online is free, but the community is blagh. I also already have a bunch of games for the Xbox and two controllers.

(09-02-2011, 10:28 PM)Interwebs Wrote: the exclusive games

If you mean for PlayStation, I have yet to expierience a better PS2 game than Gran Turismo. If you mean against PlayStation, well... XBOX is Microsoft. They're going to have some cool stuff, but not always.

(09-02-2011, 10:28 PM)Interwebs Wrote: the controllers

I actually find it quite hard to handle my Xbox controllers, and I've played a 360 once and it was about the same. The Kinnect or whatever doesn't have controllers, which is awsome, but the PS Move isn't too bad and 6-Axis is about as good as a "standard" controller can get.

(09-02-2011, 10:28 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Sure, the online is free, but the community is blagh.

I have played one game online on the PlayStation -- NASCAR '08. Personally, that is one of the few things I think that particular game is good for. I might be a bit biased because that was actually the first online community I was involved in but there was never anyone spamming chats, or bugging you via Instant Message, or anything like that. PS3 might be totally different on this though so I may be going off on something irrevalent here.

(09-02-2011, 10:28 PM)Interwebs Wrote: I also already have a bunch of games for the Xbox and two controllers.

I have about 6 controllers for the PlayStation 2 and so many games I can almost always find something I feel "interested" in playing -- except for the past 4 months when the big case has been shut away in storage and I've only had about 12. So I know how you feel -- but I'm not sure Xbox 360 can play Xbox games... I think it can though. I've never tried. I know that PS3 can't play PS2 discs and that's one of the main reasons I don't have one, but that's another reason why you might want to consider PS3 -- you don't already have a lot of PS2 discs lying around that would be unable to be used.

Oh, and in addition to all that, Xbox 360 discs are still DVD format. (Which is why I think it might be backwards compatible.) PlayStation is Blu-Ray, which can hold more data AND which means PlayStation CAN play Blu-ray discs. Xbox cannot because Microsoft refused to use Sony technology.