Long time no see fellow users!
It's I CEO and Founder of Bland Flakes here to tell you some good news!

Turns out a lot of you have played with the portal gun that I didn't directly steal from another laboratory. Anyway I'm glad a lot of you looked passed the deadly side effects I forgot to mention it makes me proud to see you guys playing it.

Most popular game of the week! (Legitimately unlike the other one... Dysfunctional... no offense though...towards me.)

The tests aren't over! The portal gun has yet to be packed with my awesome features! One of these features will be the patented Bland Flakes dispenser!

Oh and about those side affects, you will receive a check in the mail for 15 monopoly dollars!

Sorry for anyone that used the portal gun and is lost in another dimension... if you're reading this it probably isn't that bad since you have a have WIFI connection.

Your friend,
BlandFlakes

k

Reading this things from the CEO always get me in a good mood :)
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
i haz 9001 side effects.

gimme monopoly money now.
hahah okay... hi there Tongue
Finally! I'll get enough money to pass Boardwalk without crapping myself.
The house guests are in a positive mood from your arrival, however several got cancer from the radiation that was emitting from your device. They would like some monopoly money in return for their uncertainty to live in several years from now.
I want my cut for the portal gun!
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
You have been on Glome very active so I don't understand why you say ''Long time no siege''
I want 0.23 Monopoly Dollars! I landed on jail for eating Blandflakes and their is no smexy gaurds!