My dog is sticky.
So my Best Friend on ROBLOX can make me deleted again? Really. I hate ROBLOX sorta. I was trading at my own risk. Yes. BUT.. ROBLOX Mods don't READ. -.-
(08-04-2011, 04:48 AM)Fish Wrote: I DON'T CARE. I JUST WANT MY MEDICATION. OR OVERDOSES OF INSULLIN! IT FEELS THE SAME ON MY TABBLETS BUT INSTEAD YOU CAN DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WHY CAN'T I HAVE A PILLS, THEN I'M NORMAL FISH

ALL CAPS RAGE!!!!
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
I like cats.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
CATZ R UGLEH AND STUPID! They are annoying and break everything.
Actually, my cat has never broken anything, never bites, never poops on the floor. And is a loving animal. When ever I sit on the couch it comes and cuddles me...
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Stop blaming all your crap on your fricking disease. We dont want to hear it. Your one of the reasons why people use diseases as insults. Because it makes it look like you cant control yourself without medicine. Your lying so stop already before you get banned.
[Image: image?id=2155]
I can honestly say that despite having a cat for much more time than a dog, my cat(s) has(have) never run away, never knocked me over, and has(have) never caused me to need stitches in my head.

Wheras my dog did.

I'm not saying that made him a bad dog, that's just the truth.

And I have to agree with TheFlame -- so you're a diabetic. Yes, it can make you depressed, yes, it can make things a bit tough for you -- but I knew several diabetics who never got in a fight or disagreement as far as I know. It can make you feel like junk, but stop using it as something to blame your rages on.
I have very bad axiety. I'm annoyed. Why do I get all the crap? I really don't give a crap for anything anymore. I might quit Buildism. I get alot of respect on ROBLOX to standing out to retards. My only friend is my dog. What elese can I do?
Go outside and make friends maybe?
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(08-05-2011, 07:08 PM)Chaos Wrote: Go outside and make friends maybe?

Point is I can't. They did things for autistic kids and now the autistic kids bring their friends and now they are full up. I love my dog. I am either on the computer or playing with my dog. ATM my dog is sleeping.