My dog is sticky.
I'd suggest doing something other than foruming. Doing one thing all the time gets stressful. I'd suggest finding some other games like Coolmath (Meeblings, Rotate and Roll, Bloxorz) or NinjaKiwi (Bloons, Bloons Tower Defense, Boombot, Robomaro), or anything more passive than foruming or building or coding. Personally, I like racing because it has just enough strategy and skill to keep me interested, but not so much that it starts to get like chess or Lua and overloads me.
(08-05-2011, 07:23 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'd suggest doing something other than foruming. Doing one thing all the time gets stressful. I'd suggest finding some other games like Coolmath (Meeblings, Rotate and Roll, Bloxorz) or NinjaKiwi (Bloons, Bloons Tower Defense, Boombot, Robomaro), or anything more passive than foruming or building or coding. Personally, I like racing because it has just enough strategy and skill to keep me interested, but not so much that it starts to get like chess or Lua and overloads me.

OR.. Sugestion 2.. I could go die in a hole lonely.
I would feel pity but you're lying.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(08-05-2011, 07:36 PM)CheeseSticks Wrote: I would feel pity but you're lying.

I can taik a picture of my stuff if you want. Including my Autism card thing.
Well, usually If I go for a walk into the forest and I get thirsty, I usually drink water. And I don't take my dog for a walk in the forest cause I don't live near a forest and I wouldn't even take my dog with me there because It can get lost and... Well yeah. I only go into forests when I go to a camping place or something.
You really need to work yourself out of this hole. Believe me -- I've felt much the same way during some parts of this week. I really really think you ought to do something other than foruming. Foruming and excess coding are what have "done me in" in the past -- generally ANYTHING involving excess thought or dealing with people who are being dumb and won't stop. (I still get in a rage when I think about killerlvl900 from Roblox last year...)

So find some simple stuff to do and work your way out. I found that messing around with car stuff or reading a nice 500-page novel helps me out more than anything else I've tried.
Qwertygiy, you have a cool new signature. Smile

By the way, water is healthier than coke or pepsi and i've been exercising the whole day and now I have Headache. Tongue
Thanks. I need to resize it a bit though sometime...
I don't drink Coke or Pepsi. Anywayz I couldn't it wasn't diet. Tongue
You don't drink... coke or Pepsi!?
O.O
I do sometimes.
Aww... my mom bought meh 2x2 pack cola....