I miss my old website... :(
I had this really cool online community last summer.... it was amazing everyone was so nice.... I didn't even have make a ban system because no one ever broke the rules...

We had an active community of about 10 users... :')
It was my child and it was taken away from me due to bad hosting Sad they suspended my hosting account and deleted all my files because I went inactive for a month (I was on vacation)... I sent them an email and they basically told me that they didn't care and the files are gone (They said it a lot different but that's what they meant.)

Just thought I would post this... also here is a video that was made incase you guys are wondering what it looked like.

[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Looked pretty cool.
Hello
What was the host BTW? Not x10 right?
(08-06-2011, 07:39 PM)Ashely Wrote: Looked pretty cool.

Agreed, cool website.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
(08-06-2011, 07:40 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: What was the host BTW? Not x10 right?

No it wasn't x10. But be careful though x10 will suspend you for being inactive but you can just reactivate unless you don't log in for months.
Wow, it actually had a community and memories... I wonder where are those people now..,
(08-06-2011, 07:42 PM)LOL Wrote: Wow, it actually had a community and memories... I wonder where are those people now..,

I've found one of the members awhile back but I can't find the others.
The avatars look really cool.
Hello
*Sniffle* I was waiting for the new House thing. D: It's gone!
(08-06-2011, 07:54 PM)Fish Wrote: *Sniffle* I was waiting for the new House thing. D: It's gone!

It isn't gone... I'll still be working on it Tongue