Should I get Gimp and stop using paint.net?
People say it's better. Tongue
Gimp is good but it has a confusing layout.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I'm starting to use it now, and trust me, I made a lot of crazy thing in Paint.NET. Its simple, user-friendly set-up is very inviting for new Graphic Users, so I stuck with it for a while. Though just recently I've been starting to use GIMP, and I've found it was a lot easier to use than I thought.

The add-ons are great, there are many features that just top Paint.NET's, personally I would at least give it a try. - Don't just download it, try and make something in 5 minutes, then give up and go back to PDN. But really look at the effects and its layout as a whole and see what you can do.

Its really quite versatile in my opinion.
Amazing how I had a GMP ad here with a BIG download logo in fancy text

Probably not a virus

(click)
[Image: imgad?id=CNfg1eWL7625NhDYBRhaMghjb3YZHOjDCw] Lol. A ad just came up for it.
(08-07-2011, 05:09 AM)Fish Wrote: [Image: imgad?id=CNfg1eWL7625NhDYBRhaMghjb3YZHOjDCw] Lol. A ad just came up for it.

Looks legit, but I don't like to take chances, especially with google ads.
I got that same ad...

O_e I was scared to hover my mouse over it
I got the same ad, followed it, it was legit.
The house guests have been in a civil war for a while, fighting for their opinions on over which program is better. No progress has been made and I dare not tell anyone my opinion on that matter, because you'll never know if that person is the "enemy" before it's too late. We've been struggling to settle our differences and opinions, trying to unite all of us into a single group of people, the house guests, as we all are. I wish people would stop fighting over gimp and paint.net, but our kind is filled with discrimination on all users of different programs. This is madness, and this is hell.
Madness?
THIS

IS

SPARTAAAA!
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]