In case you're confused between the order and the house guests..
The order is the main governing body of the house guests. The house guests can refer to Buildists as guests and Buildism being the house. The simple tradition that true house guests do is party and do stuff.

If you'd like to be a part of the order and state your opinion for the house guests, then send in an application. The application doesn't have to be formal. I might accept whoever and more than 1 person, but if you've been exiled your chances of getting into the order are lower than the chances of rain in the Atacama Desert. *insert fake laugh here*
No one yet? Did I mention that everyone who makes an application will get a free serving of Chocolate Blandflakes? With his permission of course.... Or I could just sneak into his factory...
Apply to the order! If you get accepted there will be many benifits, such as influence over the house guests, Builder & Scripter insurance, all the chocolate blandflakes you can eat, a person you can argue at when you're mad, improvement of decision-making skills, and much MORE! So apply today!
I'll do it for the Blandflakes.
[/Apply]

I want some scripter insurance in case a wild scripting bug tries to bite me
Er, can you guys make a legitimate application? They're too short and not meaningful.
Well since your order is probably an evil order me being slenderman could be good for your reputation. Also I am a power hungry bastard who wants to rule the internet, so I probably have suitable ideals...
Hm, if I get enough people to apply I might make a poll on who should be part of the order.
I should be a house guest. I liek to use Graphics and stuff, the Host really likes my Graphics.
(08-08-2011, 08:43 PM)Fish Wrote: I should be a house guest. I liek to use Graphics and stuff, the Host really likes my Graphics.

I dont agree on that, and you should improve grammar
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(08-08-2011, 09:11 PM)Who Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 08:43 PM)Fish Wrote: I should be a house guest. I liek to use Graphics and stuff, the Host really likes my Graphics.

I dont agree on that, and you should improve grammar

Hehe, I see potential in you, who. You might make it to the top...

Anyways, apply today, everyone!