D: Today was sad!
They where 2 Dogs walking, one was a Pitbull (Well.. That other thing bigger than a pitbull, looks like a pitbull and acts like a pitbull, but according to my Brother's friend, it wasn't) and a Alistation (Is that right?) I like to tie my dog to my waist because I liek him draging me, :3 And they attacked (BOTH of them) and he was on my waiste, I tryed to pull him back, I hurt my wrist so the owner pulled their dog back. D: It was horrible. AND this was a place with loads of Kids right next to a playground. It had no MUSCEL. By Law they should have! Especsely where lots of kids are. Poor little Buddy (My dog). Sad Stupid dogs. They should have a muscel. I love my Dog so much! <3 He'd never hurt a fly (well.. He eats flys. But never Growls or never hurt me.). Y U No Ban Pitbulls Govermentz?
Pitbulls are terrible dogs.

There was this pitbull running around my neighborhood last year. He killed 3 dogs and bit my brothers friend in the arm.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
My pet cat was killed by two pitbulls years ago...
Maybe the pitbull or whatever it was, might have been abused.
(08-08-2011, 10:39 PM)Glome Wrote: Pitbulls are terrible dogs.

There was this pitbull running around my neighborhood last year. He killed 3 dogs and bit my brothers friend in the arm.
Tell that to midget Pit Boss. Im sure he will be able to work out something.
[Image: image?id=2155]
I owned a pitbull for 10 years. I got her when I was 5 for my birthday. Their not bad dogs, some may have bad tempers though.
Hello
It's all based on the owner and how they were raised. The dogs you encountered were probably raised to be guard dogs.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
@Ashely
Yeah. I kinda like Pitbulls and kinda dislike them.
[Image: image?id=2155]
Their are 2 across my street. I hate them. They are giant idiots who owns them, the owner is too afraid to get attacked and let my dog take the pain. It also attacked a load of other dogs too. I want them to die @Ashely I'm sorry. It's because it was annoying that those dogs where their and I had to pull my dog back. My Dog is A English Springer. He has never attacked or Growl'd.
(08-08-2011, 11:32 PM)Fish Wrote: I want them to die

That's cruel, remember, House Owner and Party Pete are watching over your sins.