Call of Buildism Part 1 by Kieron
CALL OF BUILDISM: THE STORY

PART 1: A new world

CHAPTER 1: Village attack
June 21 1521 - Jeff Morgan

It was Mid-June 1521, cannons had blown my homeland apart... The choking smell of flames and smoke smuthered the land... I felt like I was going to die,
until some armour clanged against the floor - my armour had fell off - with the armour loose, I covered my breathing holes and ran to re-group with the
Royal Buildism Army. Buildism was a small land, basically mountains, with a few villages inbetween. The emperor of Buildism was my father, Jacob Morgan,
I was the heir to the throne and had royal guards just as my father. The royal guardians were Ice Icle, Ash Ely, Parie Dox, Saiz Aiho, Kweer Teegi,
Intel Werbs, Log An and Tyler. Ice, Ash and Parie protected me - Saiz, Kweer, Intel, Log and Tyler protected my father. As I returned home, Ice stormed
over to me and gripped my wrist. Frightened, I struggled and eventually lost grasp, furious, I gripped my blade as fast as possible and overthrew Ice.
Blade at throat, Ice's face peeled off, I jumped back in fear as the scarred face jumped at me! It was some zombie-werewolf hybrid, or a spy of
Buildism's arch enemy - Kieron. Kieron used to serve under father's rule until he turned against him, for months he banished Kieron from the capital
to the outskirts. But Kieron wouldn't give up. After several months of this, he put Kieron on the most wanted list.

WANTED: DEAD
KIERON BUILDIST
REPETITIVE LAW BREAKS

I overthrew the spy and slit his throat, the bloody mess of a spy was slain. I rushed to father to alert him of the attack - but I was too late...
Spies overthrew the Palace and Kieron had attacked. The royal guards laid weak on the ground. Kieron's heir, Glome, ambushed me - I was gagged and
tied to the stone pillars.

"Good work, Glome. Don't know what I'd do without ya." mumbled Kieron to Glome. Kieron's accent made him intimidating.

"You are welcome, father..." agreed Glome.

I thought to myself, 'Kieron is Glome's father? No woman was exiled though, how is this possible?'

Kieron approached me with a blade as sharp as Obsidian - the blade was atleast 1.5 metres long, as he approached he stuck the blade further and further...
I thought this was a nightmare, he turned away and approached Ash...

"You exile me, you pay the price!" shouted Kieron and lunged his blade right through Ash. She fell to the ground and smashed her body.

"Let that be a warning, you exile me, you pay the price! Jacob, I'll let you live - for now... Let us go Glome."

"Yes, father." replied Glome.

The troops fled, Jacob regained concious and saw Ash's body.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" shouted Jacob.

"Kieron invaded... he brought Glome and 100 troops." explained Fire, a loyalist.

"I am sick of him... Arm your muskets, ready the Flying Machines. This shall NOT go un-answered!"

Jacob stormed off as the troops set themselves free. The freed troops bumbled after Jacob.

CHAPTER 2: Finding the traitor
June 22 1521 - Knight Fire Hott

The air strips were ready, our latest invention the flying machine was coming up to get ready for launch. They were good for this battle as we planned to air
raid Kieron and capture Glome. Ice and Parie wheeled in the flying machines,

"You ready, Fire?" asked Ice.

"Bring it on, we'll show him what we're made of!" exclaimed Fire.

Meanwhile, at Kieron's Village...

"Heh, Flying Machines? The cannons will make short work of that. Ready the Templars and Ballistae, this shall be quick." ordered Kieron.

The flying machines flew above the village, dropping bombs. Fire had alerted Jacob that she had found Kieron's village, Kieron jumped into the bunker as Glome
readied the the artillery.
"FIRE!" shouted Glome.
The ballistae and cannons knocked many flying machines out, Fire was still in the air though damaged, she wantd to retreat but Jacob told her to go forward
under threat of execution. Fire eventually crashed her flying machine into the palace...

June 23 1521 - Criminal Glome

As t...e c...l...d b..r......ee.....z c...am......e ove..r I cou..ld f..eel th..e fire falli....ng ov...er.................................................
*smack* *crack*

June 24 1521 - Knight Fire Hott

"He's regained concious, sir." said Fire.

"Good, good. It took long enough. Jeff, drag him here!" replied Jacob.

Jeff dragged Glome to Jacob. Jacob smacked Glome while shouting, "WHERE IS KIERON!?". Glome had no idea where Kieron had fled and Jacob threw Glome half-way
accross the palace. Glome was unconcious again, "The hipocrite..." mumbled Jacob. The squad marched off in search of Kieron... They burned the village,
tortured the villagers and got nothing until Fire came accross a hole in the grass. "Sir! A bunker!" shouted Fire.
"That's how he got to the village... Quick! Infilterate the Bunker, NOW NOW NOW!"
As the troops infilterated the bunker, the hatch quickly shut behind us as quiet footsteps came closer... Kieron...
"Welcome to my bunker! You will have to fight me to the bone to escape!" pointed out Kieron.
"Hott! Icle! Dox! Demolish the ceiling, we'll hold him off!" shouted Jacob.
Flames were thrown as swords smashed, the troops fell down quickly as Kieron had attacked. Kieron blocked all incoming attacks and eventually cut his way
through to Jacob who was given the choice of 'Execution' or 'Capture of Buildism'. Jacob chose execution, Kieron was kind and let him live until the next day.
He opened the bunkers. Jacob was pushed into the jail cells and his troops joined him. Me, Ice and Parie were due to execution aswell...

CHAPTER 3: Execution and Saviours
June 24 1531 - Knight Fire Hott

"MOVE, MAGGOT!" shouted Kieron's knights, pushing me forward. We were being taken to the executionary, getting ready for execution. Jacob was feeling weak
enough when he was tied to the pole. I was thrown to the side. Kieron approached Jacob with a Flintlock and Musket at hand, Jacob was shot in the legs and arms
while the rope was cut. He fell to the ground to stop resistance. Kieron aimed the Flintlock at Jacob's head, in a few seconds... BOOM. Jacob fell to the ground
still alive. The bullet had skimmed his face and he was able to regain strength with a broken leg.
"Heh, this will be easy!" exclaimed Kieron.
"Look at this, Buildism Army, watch as your leader is slashed by my Obsidian!"
Kieron drew the blade the and quickly executed Jacob through the head! We all gasped as our leaders body lay on the ground.
"Now then, Fire... Resisitance is futile!"
I was up next... The guard smashes me against the pole. Kieron wanted to make me quick, so he had his musket ready, he didn't notice his Flintlock was right
next to me, I quickly grabbed it and shot Kieron's musket straight out of his hand, he fell back from the impact. Quickly grabbing the musket, I freed the
others, only to be ambushed by Glome. Kieron regained concious and broke my arm and killed Parie - Ice fled and was shot in the leg. My injury forced me to
drop the musket and Flintlock and Ice's injury caused him to drop. We were again to be executed, but unconcious - Glome positioned Parie while Kieron positioned
me.
Bang...

Knight Fire Hott

Parie Dox

Ice Icle

July 22 1521 - Jeff Morgan
Fire, Parie and Ice's execution wasn't going to go unanswered, unfortunately, before this could happen, Buildism needed a new leader. This is where orders
came into place, making me the new leader of Buildism. As leader I made a huge announcement to have Kieron and Glome killed, no matter what it takes.

CHAPTER 4: Final Stand

July 29 1521 - Kieron
A week ago, Jeff Morgan had planned an attack on us - for today, now we are already waiting for an air assault, a ground assault and a sea assault, that's if,
they could reach the sea(we held the borders). Here they came artillery was storming through destroying all who oppose it even after 2 minutes we had the losing
side. I sent my air attacks to destroy the artillery - bombs flew everywhere as blood splattered upon the ground - the blood of the weak was splattered upon
the floor. Intel was progressing towards the dam that stopped my village from flooding... "NO!" I shouted as I chased him. The knights focused attention onto
Intel - if he reached that dam it would all be over... Me and Glome ran past the village which was now covered in smoke and flames in order to get to a safe
height. We spotted a tall tree and climbed that. If that dam was opened, it would also kill the Buildism Army, my army had a blood pact when they joined the
army that if the enemy was to be killed, they were also ready to be killed and could escape. The whole army tried getting to a safe distance quickly before
Intel opened the dam...

July 29 1521 - Jeff Morgan
Intel had opened the dam... He betrayed us... He KNEW it would kill both armies, luckily, it would also kill him. The water came do--------------------------
-----*glug* *glug*...

July 29 1521 - Kieron
*glug... glug... glug... glug* *GASP* I swam to the surface and saw all the destruction, houses drenched, flames exterminated, tree's tipped... people drowned,
buildism had died, but so had my army... me and Glome were the only survivors, with about 12 soldiers... the water quickly passed and we could see the buildism
army. Many of there soldiers were alive but badly injured. The only survivors were 2 soldiers - who quickly died - Kweer, Tyler, Saiz, Log and Jeff.
I grabbed my Flintlock and proceeded onwards. Kweer fell unconcious. I approached Tyler and shot him straight in the head, Glome shot Saiz and we shared the
shot at Log.

July 29 1521 - Jeff Morgan
The few remai*cough*ning soldiers *cough* were killed, unconcious, I *cough* looked at Kweer who regained concious. Kieron approached me until a sudden
flying machine crash occured behind him which distracted him. Help was here, I looked at Kweer again who slid me a fully loaded Flintlock. I aimed at Glome
and killed him with a headshot, I then killed Kieron by shooting his chest. They both fell to the ground in agony until the help had arrived. Lord Stueff
Maiker came over to me and told me that I was going to be alright, he then found Kweer who had died of exhaustian. The soldiers managed to revive him as I
blacked out...

I eventually woke up to hear a celebration in the village, we had won the war... barely, we named this day:
VB-Day...

PART 1 END
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(08-07-2011, 11:14 PM)Glome Wrote: Kweer who had died of exhaustian. The soldiers managed to revive him

Just wondering... How do you revive a dead guy?
His name is kweer?

*snicker*
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Being odd is better than being dead.
(08-07-2011, 11:21 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Being odd is better than being dead.

[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Rule 1 of deaths-
If you don't see the body, they aren't dead.
Who is Ash Ely?
Hello
A royal guardian, silly.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(08-07-2011, 11:14 PM)Glome Wrote: I approached Tyler and shot him straight in the head

I MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE
(08-09-2011, 02:11 AM)Tyler Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 11:14 PM)Glome Wrote: I approached Tyler and shot him straight in the head

I MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE

THE BULLET IS STUCK IN YOUR SKULL AND IS MAKING MY FLOOR DIRTY FROM YOUR BLOOD. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO KEEP THESE DAMN FLOORS CLEAN?