I'm going to get a life again, Hopefully..
I'm going back to my Karate. I quit because I got to Tired in lessons because I didn't know I had diabetes. Lolo And I go back to my New stupid school with crap home work so I am going to stop caring for my Education in 3 weeks.
If you feel as if you're learning what you need to be learning in your school don't be afraid to tell them.

Education is one of the most important things you need.
[Image: OAgDZ.png]
And the keyboreds.. THE KEYS ARE SO BIG! D:
Good for you.
Karate is pro :3
Wish I had lessons QQ
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Im glad to see that you are making an effort Smile Hope it all works out!
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
No it won't. Half of the people can't speak. My Brother goes to a Speshailz school and his Spellings are like Tree, House and all crap like that. xD
Mine will be more crapper. IK WHAT 12 + 12 IS YOU DUMB COW. NOAW GET TO MY AGE GROUP, I'MA NOT WAITING 13094859404958 YEARS.
You should be glad your not getting challenging work :/
@Simon, What is the point otherwise? I get bored. lloollo I don't even use Calculators on work we are allowed to use Calculators on.
(08-12-2011, 01:44 AM)Fish Wrote: @Simon, What is the point otherwise? I get bored. lloollo I don't even use Calculators on work we are allowed to use Calculators on.

Wish I could be you :doubt:
No I probably shouldn't wish that but I just did.
Lolwhy do you wish you where me?
Also I missed out on Importent test! OYES. But when I was in my Old school some kid missed them and he had to do them.