Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I found this Flash game today... I am in awe.
This game is called Memohuntress. I wasn't entirely sure if it was something I wanted to play because of the title (and the 13+ warning) but fortunately, it was not combat-based as I feared it might be. Instead, it turned out to be perhaps one of the most amazing Flash games I have ever found.

It is a hidden objects game; nothing too terribly special in that. There are dozens of those. It is everything else about the game that makes it unique -- the amazing high-quality graphics (that were enough to make my poor laptop start to overheat after about twenty minutes), the wonderful ambient music, the lighting and layering systems... but most of all, the plot and the side-stories. There are many cutscenes, with full voiceovers, and even inside the levels, there are incredibly detailed character animation loops that are not integral to the game.

And the overall story... It wasn't quite enough to make me cry or anything like that, but the ending sequences were beautiful.

I'd highly recommend checking this game out if you have an hour to waste.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
It was OK, the only real thing I didn't like was the difficulty. Somethings (mainly in the second level) were impossible to find and the art/visuals were decently good.
Fantastic graphics, I kinda like that game.
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of this game. It looks pretty don't get me wrong, but it's dull. Greatest Flash game I have ever played is called Spewer. Same dev as Super Meat Boy, Aether and a few other Flash games. It was a physics-based puzzle game and it was amazing.
[Image: tumblr_m5tp4hGOBw1qbnggp.jpg]
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]