Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sumo is no longer on the top 5 posters...
I have talked to Sumo, he says he doesn't longer care about that, that he was fine with just being the first one to get the "Super Overly Active Poster"........I just realized that the badge initials spells S.O.A.P lol
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(08-15-2011, 12:30 AM)Who Wrote: I just realized that the badge initials spells S.O.A.P lol

Really? I figured it out the week it came out Tongue
(08-15-2011, 12:32 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(08-15-2011, 12:30 AM)Who Wrote: I just realized that the badge initials spells S.O.A.P lol

Really? I figured it out the week it came out Tongue

Well I never spent more than 2 seconds seeing it
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Post counts doesn't matter. I'm probably going to get past any day now. I haven't been posting much.
Ice is correct on that one; the number of posts that you have doesn't matter. Instead, the quality of the posts being posted is a lot more important. Look at me, for example. I have a little over 100 posts within the few weeks that I've been active on Buildism. Does my low post count _actually_ matter at all? Wouldn't you guys think that a low, yet a high quality set of posts is more efficient and will get you further? Let me know some of your opinions on this matter.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
People still talk about me =D

Anyways? Spam!? I belive i never spammed.

*takes out glove*

*slaps LOL with it*

I challange you to a duel!
Sumo's active again?!
LOL has not idea what he's up against. Lol. Nice to see you're back Sumo =].
Hello
You mean Micky? =D
You changed your name back again?
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
My post count hasn't been high. Whenever I'm online, I just lurk and moderate when I need to.

Aside from the occasional thread I may see that I want to post on Tongue
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]