Jacob added 2 of my badges
He said he didn't like the rest, but atleast he added the hammer and the text box's.. He should have atleast added the megaphone because that one is my favorite and I worked the hardest on :/. But atleast he is using 2 of them Big Grin.
Cool! You made really awesome work on these 2 badges! Wink

-Reterator
They look brilliant!
[Image: sig.php?name=Uncool_Sam&x=af6e1aeb049be3...92bbdb3f80]
Awesome, great job. Smile
I like all of your drawings, but the bevel and shadow effects on the others are overdone.
Good4you.
[Image: dsass.png][Image: GreenSkill.png]
(08-16-2011, 10:01 AM)Reterator Wrote: Cool! You made really awesome work on these 2 badges! Wink

-Reterator

Thanks, It seems jacob removed them though :/ I don't know why. Probably doesn't like them :/ Oh well..
(08-16-2011, 02:35 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I like all of your drawings, but the bevel and shadow effects on the others are overdone.

I know... But if you think about it, it does actually look nice with the over bevel and glow.
(08-16-2011, 02:35 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I like all of your drawings, but the bevel and shadow effects on the others are overdone.

You also could have added this: [Image: O1mzO.png] that doesn't have as much glow/bevel and I worked the most on this one.
(08-16-2011, 10:19 PM)Excel Wrote:

You also could have added this: [Image: O1mzO.png] that doesn't have as much glow/bevel and I worked the most on this one.

It's still too dark... Doesn't look clean... Glows are annoying.
[Image: dsass.png][Image: GreenSkill.png]
Nice to see some where added =]. However I do agree with Simon on that one. The current one we have now is fine.
Hello
I think they are all epic.