Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sumo is no longer on the top 5 posters...
I think this may be my 1,000th post.

But yes, my post count goes up quite slowly. I get about 8 a day.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
I barely post. I lurk in the shadows.
(08-15-2011, 06:44 AM)Ashely Wrote: Sumo's active again?!
LOL has not idea what he's up against. Lol. Nice to see you're back Sumo =].

An Argentinian teen that's been very inactive recently? Here I live on forum posting.

(08-15-2011, 05:35 AM)Micky Wrote: People still talk about me =D

Anyways? Spam!? I belive i never spammed.

*takes out glove*

*slaps LOL with it*

I challange you to a duel!

I also believe "u jelly" doesn't contribute any value, so it's spam.

http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-SUMOs-n...1#pid44221

derr hurrr
[quote='Qwertygiy' pid='66781' dateline='1313352225']
Posts need purpose.

"LOL" or "wut" or " :gun_bandana: Confusedcared: :lol:" aren't meaningful and thus are likely to get deleted.

What I hate is when someone just say in a moved thread: Moved to (thread here)

They get a free post without even contributing to the thread by also saying something else.

Thats one way how Ice has so many posts.

Micky, can you stop spam-begging the mods to change your name and make up your damn mind? First it was Micky, then Led_Zep, Micky, sumo, then Micky again.
(08-16-2011, 04:13 PM)LOL Wrote: Micky, can you stop spam-begging the mods to change your name and make up your damn mind? First it was Micky, then Led_Zep, Micky, sumo, then Micky again.

It's unlike it's SO much work to press a few buttons and wala, name change Confusedulk:

(08-16-2011, 04:13 PM)LOL Wrote: Micky, can you stop spam-begging the mods to change your name and make up your damn mind? First it was Micky, then Led_Zep, Micky, sumo, then Micky again.

I will say this only once, since when are you such a freacking ass? We used to be good friends, and thats the way you talk these days? What have i missed? Seriously, i didnt spected that from you.

By the way, i do not want this to turn into a flame wars, i just came back and you treat me like that, i would like an answer.
(08-15-2011, 06:42 PM)LOL Wrote:

An Argentinian teen that's been very inactive recently? Here I live on forum posting.

*takes out glove*

*slaps LOL with it*

derr hurrr

Common forum fad used mostly as a joke. I belive you used it. I belive everyone did, is it bad that i did?
(08-17-2011, 12:20 AM)Micky Wrote:

I will say this only once, since when are you such a freacking ass? We used to be good friends, and thats the way you talk these days? What have i missed? Seriously, i didnt spected that from you.

By the way, i do not want this to turn into a flame wars, i just came back and you treat me like that, i would like an answer.
(08-15-2011, 06:42 PM)LOL Wrote:

*takes out glove*

*slaps LOL with it*

derr hurrr

Common forum fad used mostly as a joke. I belive you used it. I belive everyone did, is it bad that i did?

You have no idea what an ass is, you just want to make me feel bad for not pretending to like everbody. If you were to post those "jokes" as of recently then it would be considered spam.

o and btw your gramer is geting worce evryday nob
This is turning into a flame war. One more flame post and I lock the thread.
(08-17-2011, 03:49 AM)Paradox Wrote: This is turning into a flame war. One more flame post and I lock the thread.

Mkay sis

Anyways I noticed that I'm the only non-mod on the top posters now. :/