I need some help understanding you guys
Most of you spent a lot more time on the forums than on the game in the past, but when I decide to stop updating the game, but leave everything else the same, you leave? What is up with that?

I just want to know what your thoughts were in case it helps me in the future...
You need more coders! That is what you need. And I like foruming. :/ I can't script. :/
(08-26-2011, 03:54 AM)Fish Wrote: You need more coders! That is what you need. And I like foruming. :/ I can't script. :/

The game is open source now so anyone can code for it without even asking me, then they can either make their own site like Buildism, or send me the code and I'll add it if I like it.
Ah, OK. Also why not let Glome and CoderRyan take over the site while your at collage? :o?! Also.. Can I haz a copy of Buildism Brawl? :3 I want to see how j00 script.
Also, talk to the Buildist what updates they want. They wanted triangles. WE ALL WANTED TRIANGLES! Don't do updates that people don't want. All the scripters needed something. You gave it to them. They where greatful. That is a tip. :/
Here it is.

Attached Files
.buildism   brawl.buildism (Size: 12.67 KB / Downloads: 11)
Thanks. tehhe! =3 But serrouisly. Don't do pointless updates. People wanted Trading System on ROBLOX, that never happend. I got people to join the Gamer Land because they wanted a trading sytem! They like the site! But serrouisly. WE WANT TRIANGLEZ!
Who left?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
We are making games, we just aren't putting out a load of half finished rubbish, I've been working on my game for a while but it's still not near finished.

If you give people time and hold more games creation contests more good games will come out