Hey guys
the community is going be the mods and me at this rate.
(08-29-2011, 07:53 PM)roperson Wrote: the community is going be the mods and me at this rate.

First of all, take some time to type, I could barely understand you. 2nd of all, you're late, no one is leaving anymore, and you barely go on this site, what makes you think you could outlast most of the ACTUALLY ACTIVE community?
(08-29-2011, 10:44 PM)LOL Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 07:53 PM)roperson Wrote: the community is going be the mods and me at this rate.

First of all, take some time to type, I could barely understand you. 2nd of all, you're late, no one is leaving anymore, and you barely go on this site, what makes you think you could outlast most of the ACTUALLY ACTIVE community?

So because he didn't use a capital you couldn't understand him? Learn to read.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
I wasnt here when it happened so, the mods can control the site but if Jacob_ sees anything wrong he changes it?
(08-30-2011, 11:45 AM)CheeseSticks Wrote:

So because he didn't use a capital you couldn't understand him? Learn to read.

Nah, not my fault he's too lazy to press the damn shift key.

Do you have any idea whats wrong with this thing?
  • The keyboard is missing the back arrow.
  • The desktop is filled with my HTML/XML test files.
  • The keyboard is filled with food (*looks at roperson3*)

Oh, yeah

LEAST ACTIVE

I was just working on my website for a while I'll be active now.

Lolufail
-roperson
(08-30-2011, 11:38 PM)roperson Wrote: Do you have any idea whats wrong with this thing?
  • The keyboard is missing the back arrow.

You do know that you can usually get missing keys to work by pressing your finger against where it should be?