Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement. Important.
BUILDISM IS NOT SHUTTING DOWN

I want to notify many quitting users that quitting is not the solution.

First off, while you quit, you make ad money for Jacob_ gone, making no help for him to fund Buildism. By quitting, you're only showing that you want the site down. If you were a normal member, you'd have done something.

I want to get this clear. Buildism is not shutting down. The site will be up as long as people are active. The only thing changing here is that the game itself will not be updated.

Have you quit due to the site misunderstanding of it shutting down? You should come back, as it has been confirmed; the site will stay up until people stop visiting Buildism.

I also want to address that Buildism is going to have to shut down if the activity levels stay this way. Rumors heard of Buildism shutting down are false. Thank you for your time.

-Login
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
The community is dead right now, its as bad as march.
There are around 10 foruming users left. :/
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
By not visiting the site, you're showing that you WANT the site shut down.
Can someone get a list of people who quit?
I'm quitting soon, despite. I have school, and life, and women to deal with already, I won't have much time for Buildism anymore.
(09-02-2011, 09:18 PM)Brassrhino Wrote: ...and life, and women to deal with already...

Pix, or it didn't happen.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(09-02-2011, 09:29 PM)Interwebs Wrote:
(09-02-2011, 09:18 PM)Brassrhino Wrote: ...and life, and women to deal with already...

Pix, or it didn't happen.

If you have trouble dealing with women, then maybe you shouldn't be around them.

Women should be people who make you happy and are not a pain, so I assume you hang with the wrong crowd.
(09-02-2011, 09:57 PM)Login Wrote: If you have trouble dealing with women, then maybe you shouldn't be around them.

Women should be people who make you happy and are not a pain, so I assume you hang with the wrong crowd.

Uh, No. I have to deal with my GIRLFRIEND, haha. That's not neccesarily a bad thing, though. Cool
(09-02-2011, 10:10 PM)Brassrhino Wrote:
(09-02-2011, 09:57 PM)Login Wrote: If you have trouble dealing with women, then maybe you shouldn't be around them.

Uh, No. I have to deal with my GIRLFRIEND, haha. That's not neccesarily a bad thing, though. Cool

I do hope that by deal you mean spend time. Because you make it sound like it's a bad thing and a pain. Sad