Loading Forever
I've just launched Buildism and I have left it in the background to load for an hour. It still hasn't loaded. It's stuck on the "Loading Buildism" screen.
I have the latest Java.
:gun_bandana::furious:
Try reinstalling java maybe?
(08-08-2011, 05:51 PM)MyNameIsNotPa Wrote: I've just launched Buildism and I have left it in the background to load for an hour. It still hasn't loaded. It's stuck on the "Loading Buildism" screen.
I have the latest Java.

Do you use a Mac? I haven't been able to test the game on OS X yet, so there might be some random weird bugs like that... can you run the downloadable editor?

And this is a long shot, but does resizing the window make any error message text show up on the blue background?
(08-10-2011, 02:49 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 05:51 PM)MyNameIsNotPa Wrote: I've just launched Buildism and I have left it in the background to load for an hour. It still hasn't loaded. It's stuck on the "Loading Buildism" screen.
I have the latest Java.

Do you use a Mac? I haven't been able to test the game on OS X yet, so there might be some random weird bugs like that... can you run the downloadable editor?

And this is a long shot, but does resizing the window make any error message text show up on the blue background?

My Cuzin Has the same problem but she has a mac
[Image: 8xtuud.png]
I've heard that this game doesn't work well on Macs, but I don't have a Mac to test or debug it on.
(09-02-2011, 06:20 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I've heard that this game doesn't work well on Macs, but I don't have a Mac to test or debug it on.

I have the latest Java and a PC, yet this game refuses to load (All other games load correctly).