Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

So I heard you gais liek cake?
(09-02-2011, 11:32 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Xbox cannot because Microsoft refused to use Sony technology.

The new Slim converts DVD format on HD DVD.
I also love GT, but seriously, Forza is by far the best racing game out.
The exclusives on the PS3 seem a bit tacky and get borig really quickly for me and to be honest, with a few exceptions like Infamous, but I love Halo and Serious Sam, which is basically why I play on the Xbox.
Also, the UI on the PlayStation is tiny and I'm not really used to it.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(09-02-2011, 11:48 PM)Interwebs Wrote: The new Slim converts DVD format on HD DVD.

Well, I said Blu-Ray, not HD DVD. I believe they're Sony and Microsoft's equivalent of the same thing.

And I've never played Forza so I can't argue correctly on that one Wink but I will say that GT5 is in the Guiness Book of World Records for having the most detailed vehicles in any video game, over 400,000 polygons in each one. That's huge. Nascar '98 for the PS1 has like, 200 at most? And I still occaisionally play it. Combined with the epic photo feature, Gran Turismo's detail puts me in car-freak heaven. (I only wish my USB stick hadn't blown out when I tried to put my mp3's on it...) The lack of damage I acknowledge, but it allows that awsome detail.

That reminds me -- PlayStation 3 uses the common USB stick as a memory card, while I believe Xbox only has its hard drive -- I could be a bit wrong on that one. I'm no Xbox expert -- mine is an original display prototype with a hole drilled in the top so I don't have perfect material :lol:
Forza 3 has about 200k in most cars and GT5 only has that detail in purchasable cars.
(09-02-2011, 11:48 PM)Interwebs Wrote: The new Slim converts DVD format on HD DVD.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/19/offic...r-is-over/
There are no more HD DVD disks or players. But the Xbox does play in HD format.
Let's get the thread back on topic... What should I get..?
Xbox.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
PC > Xbox

Don't pay attention to the poll, PC is the best option!
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]