Well, I've offered to buy the site from Jacob_
And then I'll try to revive it.
1: The site doesn't need reviving. We still have more active members than we had in late March and we have many new users joining each day
2: I happen to remember you made accounts with names such as "Roblox-is-better"...
3: Jacob_ is still keeping the site up -- he's just not updating the game any and so unless you know more Java than noob007 and CoderRyne I doubt you'd be able to do anything -- but even if you did Jacob_ will probably implement any good updates you can make.
4: You haven't been active since like April? And we've had people like myself, Login, Interwebs, and Roperson who have been very active since even before then.

5: The community might go into full revolt mode. And we've seen what that could do (or at least WE have, I don't think you were there) when the entire forums shut down for a week after an argument between two moderators.
(09-03-2011, 11:58 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: 1: The site doesn't need reviving. We still have more active members than we had in late March and we have many new users joining each day
2: I happen to remember you made accounts with names such as "Roblox-is-better"...
3: Jacob_ is still keeping the site up -- he's just not updating the game any and so unless you know more Java than noob007 and CoderRyne I doubt you'd be able to do anything -- but even if you did Jacob_ will probably implement any good updates you can make.
4: You haven't been active since like April? And we've had people like myself, Login, Interwebs, and Roperson who have been very active since even before then.

5: The community might go into full revolt mode. And we've seen what that could do (or at least WE have, I don't think you were there) when the entire forums shut down for a week after an argument between two moderators.

I agree. However, I have an idea to boost up the site. I'm going to contact PaperBatVG and ask him to do a shoutout for Buildism.net
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(09-04-2011, 12:14 AM)Login Wrote:
(09-03-2011, 11:58 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: 1: The site doesn't need reviving. We still have more active members than we had in late March and we have many new users joining each day

I agree. However, I have an idea to boost up the site. I'm going to contact PaperBatVG and ask him to do a shoutout for Buildism.net

I'll be completely honest, I'm a champ, and I really don't think PBat would give a shout out to this small-time Game.. Sad
(09-03-2011, 11:09 PM)Cube Wrote: And then I'll try to destroy it.

What he really meant to say.
(09-04-2011, 01:26 AM)Brassrhino Wrote:

I'll be completely honest, I'm a champ, and I really don't think PBat would give a shout out to this small-time Game.. Sad

If you watched his recent videos, and his Champmail episodes, you'd see how kind he is.

My only way of 100% positive contacting him is by mailing him a letter. He actually reads his mail.

I am tweeting him, and also commenting on his FB, and sending him a message.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]

No, I was Roblox-is-better and I was renamed to DSiDewd. Tongue
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]

I don't mean to offend, but I really doubt his subscribers will be good at making games
(09-04-2011, 03:21 PM)Login Wrote: If you watched his recent videos, and his Champmail episodes, you'd see how kind he is.

My only way of 100% positive contacting him is by mailing him a letter. He actually reads his mail.

I am tweeting him, and also commenting on his FB, and sending him a message.

I don't think many people will watch a whole 1 hour episode of champmail like the last one. I didn't, anyway.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(09-04-2011, 04:58 PM)DSiDewd Wrote: No, I was Roblox-is-better and I was renamed to DSiDewd. Tongue

I thought you were "roblox-is-better1".