This is funny

I found this forums http://forums.thebestgamers.net

For what i can see the community is entirely made by noobs
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
When I first visited 4chan, I was a bit disturbed but got over it quickly. This site, however, has scared me for life.

This proves the reason why parents should atleast have a vague understanding of what their children are typing on the Internet before it's too late and end up working for Mcdonald's for the rest of their lives after being kicked out of highschool for multiple violations against the district and die alone.
(09-05-2011, 01:29 AM)JustAnotherJoe Wrote: When I first visited 4chan, I was a bit disturbed but got over it quickly. This site, however, has scared me for life.

I see no way how a picture-related site could not scare you, yet a few words in text could scare you.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
4chan can get horrible images permanently stuck in your mind; forums like that one can destroy your faith in humanity.
(09-05-2011, 01:43 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: 4chan can get horrible images permanently stuck in your mind; forums like that one can destroy your faith in humanity.

A few pictures from (do not go to this link or even google it) /offended on a certain site scarred/scared me for a while. Two images. They're REAL images. Images of people who were slaughtered and tortured. Their limbs were missing, and all you could see was a body. Brutal, honestly. Who would put those REAL pictures up anyways?!
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(09-05-2011, 01:40 AM)Login Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 01:29 AM)JustAnotherJoe Wrote: When I first visited 4chan, I was a bit disturbed but got over it quickly. This site, however, has scared me for life.

I see no way how a picture-related site could not scar you, yet a few words in text could scar you.

It's the horrid nature of TBG's community that counts. No one can spell a damn word and they're the most idiotic people you'll see on the Internet. As to the images on 4chan, it's really not a big deal, I don't know how you guys get traumatised over some images. And I also saw the offended article on Encyclopedia Dramatica, it was pretty predictable that it would show several mildly disturbing pictures, so it's really not anyone's fault if you get disturbed easily.
Speaking of gore and guts, someone should lead a mass raid spamming disturbing images everywhere on the site. :>
Quote:"im bye winnging" - chally shene

[Image: 3cd8a33a.png?1306264975]
Quote:vegtables are gay
unless weed is a vegetabl

[Image: eb6.jpg?1307463786]
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
What is it with those guys and weed? I mean, seriously, no one thinks weed is THAT cool.