Heard you gais liek 1.8?

Also 1.8 will be coming out on my birthday. Best gift evar.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
When's your birthday? I don't know the release date.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Thursday.
My friend told me it comes out then. He might be wrong, so...
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Woop it's tomorrow?
True beauty.
Because obviously your friend has a secret source of information that nobody else has found.

(09-07-2011, 03:54 PM)Duck Wrote: Because obviously your friend has a secret source of information that nobody else has found.

Do you mean that the release date isn't public or that he is right.
True beauty.

Im quite interested by the "Enderman" in this new version
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(09-07-2011, 04:03 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 03:54 PM)Duck Wrote: Because obviously your friend has a secret source of information that nobody else has found.

Do you mean that the release date isn't public or that he is right.
I'm pretty sure the release date hasn't been released yet, but I heard that it comes out in the next few weeks.
(09-07-2011, 08:06 PM)Paradox Wrote: I'm pretty sure the release date hasn't been released yet, but I heard that it comes out in the next few weeks.

Jeb_ announced on Twitter that Mojang expects to have 1.8 out on September 12th, 2011. To be specific, on this tweet.

I actually despise 1.8 update. It ruins the purpose of Minecraft and doesn't add a "survival normal" mode. There's NPC villages - why? I don't want some pre-built home. Notch intended the game to be harder, but bam, right when you start, you've got shelter, you may NEVER need to build a house of your own.

Then there's a new monster - Enderman, I hate him. The whole idea of the fighting of him is stupid, and what he does by stealing your blocks is not a cool.

1.8 = Bad.

Only good thing of 1.8 (POSSIBLY, not sure of): "Better" Terrain Generation.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]