Buildism Review
Buildism is a great game with a great community. From first glance of your game I could see that your 1 developer has worked very hard on this website.

But, I have bad thoughts on the community.
For a website that only allowed 13+, many of you act immature.

First of all, this thread caught my eye:
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-RESPECT...-QWERTYGIY

What the users Kieron and Qwertygiy did was really immature, I wouldn't expect this from a moderator and ex-buildism user.

Another thread I have read: http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-My-resi...e-internet

Your so-called Community Manager could of kept it to himself, many people use the computer for educational/social reasons, they also use it when they are depressed.

I flipped back a few pages on Buildism Discussion and The Community, a lot of stuff has been said about this user 'Kieron'. I checked the wiki to see what I could find and it turns out he is hated by many of you all. After further research, a user named 'Who' stated:
*insert long list of kierons idiotic acts*
And the user 'CheeseSticks' stated:
"He did a lot of idiotic acts and blamed it on his hormones."
According to a Private Message, Kieron claimed he had Precocious Puberty. I am neutral in this situation, as many of you wouldn't say what he did - which makes me think you were lieing, but, though Kieron had precocious puberty, what he has apparently done according to the community is unacceptable. I think his punishment shouldn't be so severe.

Then I came across a user named Luckyone, he has attracted a lot of attention on this website for "Spamming". A user named 'Broloxer' posted an image of Luckyone posting countless numbers of empty messages on his shoutbox. After several other posts I figured that there were no posts about what he did except his Spamming. If you wish to back-up arguments, just lock the posts, not delete.

So my ratings on Buildism are as followed:

Game: 9/10

Community: 4.5/10
Luckyone wasn't banned for the spam posts for more than a day.
He was banned for a month for vandalizing the wiki.

Also, CoderRyne was not a Community Manager -- oh no. Ashely was; and there was an argument between them that led to a big re-shift in the management of the site.

I will tell you what Kieron did here:

1: He was a bit of a troll -- being a bit rude, swearing a bit, and this was the beginning of the issues with him.

2: He started making alts to spam and flame about his bans.

3: He then started using proxys (random IP providers) to get around this -- the origin of our no proxies rule.

4: He eventually got ticked off by the community's dislike and somewhat rudeness to him to the extent of spamming a much larger site with a much worse community's forums with bad rep about us and inviting them to spam us. This attack eventually extended to another site actually getting hacked.

He is younger though, and the only reason he was able to join the site is that the under-13 rule hadn't been implemented yet.

And come to think of it, I'm pretty sure you might be Kieron yourself -- he's done 'worse' imitations before. He knows PHP, you know PHP. You mention a PM from Kieron -- how could you? He's been banned long before you joined.

You might also be his 'partner' in a hacking incident, Eric/Nice/Reterator.

I'm just saying, you look a bit suspicious.
"'Who' stated:
"He did a lot of idiotic acts and blamed it on his hormones.""

OMG THATS FROM MY FORUM! Big Grin win.
(09-07-2011, 07:37 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Luckyone wasn't banned for the spam posts for more than a day.

Also, CoderRyne was not a Community Manager -- oh no. Ashely was; and there was an argument between them that led to a big re-shift in the management of the site.

1: He was a bit of a troll -- being a bit rude, swearing a bit, and this was the beginning of the issues with him.

3: He then started using proxys (random IP providers) to get around this -- the origin of our no proxies rule.

4: He eventually got ticked off by the community's dislike and somewhat rudeness to him to the extent of spamming a much larger site with a much worse community's forums with bad rep about us and inviting them to spam us. This attack eventually extended to another site actually getting hacked.

He is younger though, and the only reason he was able to join the site is that the under-13 rule hadn't been implemented yet.

And come to think of it, I'm pretty sure you might be Kieron yourself -- he's done 'worse' imitations before. He knows PHP, you know PHP. You mention a PM from Kieron -- how could you? He's been banned long before you joined.

Qwertygiy just won the thread.... He's just that much of an awesome person.
[Image: b4vqck.gif]
[Image: imarshall.png]
(09-07-2011, 07:37 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Luckyone wasn't banned for the spam posts for more than a day.

1. I never said the Private Message came from Kieron.

2. According to that logic, Jacob_ is Kieron.

You should probably know that I am neutral with Kieron - I have met him on various websites and in real life.
I am not picking sides.
I put that because I didn't feel like posting all his acts in here and other sites, but since you look it that way.

1- He spamed and flamed, always with the excuse of the hormones (just when we started mentioning it, he started claiming that was a PART of the problem now).

2- Due to some users being mean to him, instead of reporting to Jacob_, he had a really nice idea, go to roblox and organize a raid.

3- Permanent banned after that, he started coming back with proxy made alts (more than 15).

That's maybe the 3 main reasons (anyone else feel free to post another one)
Also, about the first link you posted: He did his job as moderator successfully and showing lots of maturity, whatever done in other sites is irrelevant to this (except that the action made could create controversy around his internet life)

The second link posted is about one of the moderators quitting all computer related actions, he realized that being so much in the computer affected him in mind and body, he realized he needed to stop, so he did, that thread was his explanation about his actions
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Hey Kieron.
Hello
(09-07-2011, 08:39 PM)Ashely Wrote: Hey Kieron.

Proxy?
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]

Miss, you have no right to jump to conclusions.
(09-07-2011, 07:52 PM)roblox.com Wrote: "'Who' stated:
"He did a lot of idiotic acts and blamed it on his hormones.""

OMG THATS FROM MY FORUM! Big Grin win.

Qwertygiy just won the thread.... He's just that much of an awesome person.

IKR?

You met him in real life?

Ello Nice, then.
Kieron claims he's probably some friend of his named Joe *****.
(09-07-2011, 08:56 PM)RickAstley Wrote:

Miss, you have no right to jump to conclusions.

And after HelloBuildism and Mustachio and MrObvious it's tricky not to sometimes.