Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

YO AM I ULTIMATE STALKER
I didn't have creepy intentions or really, but there is this girl that sits at my lunch table at the other side. I don't sit with anyone because it's 8th period and no one shares my lunch and a lot of people just leave school.

But like today I was jamming to this sick ass EDM right and drawing Eridan like a boss because I have pencil skills. But like when I checked the clock this girl was laughing either at me or in my direction and I'm like yo who is this chick doing this? I mean she been there since like the start of the school year or whatever and she does sit with a friend too [so it's 3 people at that table] but I'm like yoo wutevn. Maybe I was jamming too much to my sick ass Trap music without knowing like bobbing my head or making boom sounds though I don't think so...

So I went full stalker to find out who this random is ok. So I know she in choir because I saw her at my first concert there and I see her leave to the music room sometimes. I take out last years yearbook and look for choirs, I know she was at my concert so she is intermediate. I also know that she has a White ID so she is either a Junior or Sophomore. So I go look at beginning Women choir boom I see her I look at the names in the row. I search them and found her name. I thought she was a Junior but apparently she's a Sophomore.
For extra measure I went to the actual directory to find if the name matched the picture.

==
Also I think she might be the same chick that was poking me and shit during the Winter concert last year when they combined the choirs to make it mixed. Holy fuck shit.
I must be stalker.
==
Also no I don't really stalk her I just remember random facts.
Do you have a crush on her?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
She's cute I'll give that but not in particular I'm interested still in my ex to be honest.
This might be personal, but are you lesbian? (assuming you are a girl)

Well I WAS the walrus.
I'm a guy.
So I'm straight.
I always thought you were a girl because you sort of act a little feminine.

Well I WAS the walrus.
How do I act feminine? I hit on practically anything in a skirt and I have a bass voice ok.
I have the voice of a 9 year old though, I'm 14. Nobody in real life believes I am, I'm somewhat babyish, I look younger than my age, I still have a little bit of freckles. I also lost my last baby tooth last November.

Well I WAS the walrus.
I got my wisdom teeth out last year I'm 17, I have a visible adam's apple. I look my age.
NAWH, MING IS SUPER KAWAII OTAKU GURLUUU
On a side note, some fuggin freshman chick that I don't know at all does similar shit like this. I know that feel.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]