Well This Sucks...
CB is coming to an end and Buildism may as well.
I guess things got really inactive while I was gone...I still don't know if I can be as active as I was before, but I don't want buildism to go away. It used to be the first thing I would do when I got home. I would open FF type B in the URL and then click buildism from the drop down.

I think this is a forum where I was most attached to everyone else. On others, yes I had friends, but it wasn't the same kind of relationship as we had with our extensive chat room parties and all of the drama that let you get to know people better and over all what others thought.

I don't want this site to be gone soon even if the game won't be as updated, it's still fun as it is.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Yeah. Same with me. But with school and parents that only alw me to get on the computer on weekends, it's almost impossible.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
And I try to make games -- but I really don't want to have to deal with the 10-minute boot up time of Buildism.

It'd stink if the site goes down, but I understand Jacob_ has bigger stuff going on at the moment. It's just too bad I don't.
Hm. It would stink if Buildism had to shut down. :/
I remember those long chats on Buildismchat. Hmm, things have never been the same since after then.
:cries:
CubeBomb D;
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]