Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Minish asked what the F-word means so...
(03-20-2013, 11:16 PM)Myem Wrote: Huh, it isn't that fair that Excel gets to post in the wrong forum section without Ghosty censoring the word "fuck" in this thread like she always does with me.

why the fuck am I not treated like excel

Haven't you read the banner? I am the greatest. I post where I please.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
You are the greatest.
But nobody can diss the great leader of MYEMISM!!! NOR SHOW FAKE SUPERIORITY
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
The greatest? I was the greatest before you were even a thought in your mother's mind. I am the original pimp of 2DWorlds and I'm also Jacob_'s Ray Kroc. I turned Buildism from the sensitive little hivemind it was to a place where you can say fuck without getting banned in 2 minutes. Do you honestly think those statues in North Korea or Turkmenistan are dedicated to their leaders? Well you're fucking wrong, those statues are of me, many countries just don't agree how I look like because they like to claim that I was their originator. In fact this is what entire fucking wars and genocides are about. Remember when Bush announced the invasion of Iraq? It wasn't because of freedom or oil, it was because Bush and Saddam had a disagreement over what nationality I belong to. Hitler did the Holocaust because a gay jewish gypsy Pole insulted me with a minced oath. Dictators try to cause as much controversy as they can just to get my attention so I can meet with them.

What exactly have you done? Request Jacob_ to make an annoying banner? Fuck, I have people worshiping me right now, literally billions of them, and that's just on this planet.

I'm pretty much the greatest person ever, and I don't even have to say something mysterious to have thousands of organized religions aimed at my wellbeing.

[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I will be the one to take down Illuminati then you'll see whos the greatest.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]