Why is buildism
(09-11-2011, 01:50 AM)Micky Wrote: is that a retoric question?

*Rhetoric

hurr hurr hurr
If I had a website I would advertise it.
LOL, you are a pretty lady =D
I advertise it on my website.
Same here, not that anyone visits VirtualScope or KeyBored :lol:

But yeah, most of us are busy with school stuff. I'm busy with homeschool stuff, like Trigonometric Ratios, and the Odyssey.
(09-13-2011, 07:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Same here, not that anyone visits VirtualScope or KeyBored :lol:

Except people from Buildism. ^_^
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(09-13-2011, 07:56 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote:
(09-13-2011, 07:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Same here, not that anyone visits VirtualScope or KeyBored :lol:

Except people from Buildism. ^_^

I have some friends on it.Wink

But yeah, most of us are busy with school stuff. I'm busy with homeschool stuff, like Trigonometric Ratios, and the Odyssey.

o rly?

List of distinct IP's and User-agent's:

http://vscope.tk/analytics/?login=&URL=h...bmit+Query
It's because this game got old and boring and jacob_ is to stuborn to make the site actually fun and worth going on. And think the site is fine how it is and will magicly get famous over night.

inb4jacob_tellingmetogetoutandgoplayroblox
inb4jacob_QQ'ing
inb4jacob_comingupwithasmartassremark
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(09-17-2011, 12:57 AM)McNoobster Wrote: [Image: pouting_baby.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS...6053775392]

Buildism is about 1% of my life right now and it would be 0%, if not for the small number of users that I respect. I don't care at all about this place anymore, it's physically impossible for you to make me write a rage post by saying anything about it.
(09-17-2011, 03:18 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(09-17-2011, 12:57 AM)McNoobster Wrote: [Image: pouting_baby.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS...6053775392]

Buildism is about 1% of my life right now and it would be 0%, if not for the small number of users that I respect. I don't care at all about this place anymore, it's physically impossible for you to make me write a rage post by saying anything about it.

Well, then.

Will you care if we all just go rage quit?

You in that post make Fish seem more mature.