Why is buildism
Points to new user title...

Confusedulk:
(09-17-2011, 01:18 PM)roperson Wrote: Well, then.

Will you care if we all just go rage quit?

You in that post make Fish seem more mature.

If anyone ragequits I will make sure they get banned, because it is against the rules.

Qwertygiy, I might be able to help you with your problem if you tell me when your editor started taking a long time to load. It must have been caused by a change to the game or to your computer.

Also, you're not using Java 7 are you?
Ragequitting is against the rules; got it.
(09-17-2011, 03:33 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Also, you're not using Java 7 are you?

I'm using Java 7 and the editor works fine.
(09-17-2011, 03:18 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(09-17-2011, 12:57 AM)McNoobster Wrote: [Image: pouting_baby.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS...6053775392]

Buildism is about 1% of my life right now and it would be 0%, if not for the small number of users that I respect. I don't care at all about this place anymore, it's physically impossible for you to make me write a rage post by saying anything about it.

That would be a real shame to hear, if not that is practically almost the same thing that buildism is to me- It was a good game while it lasted and I will check up on it for years to come.

Could you do me a favour and keep me informed on any new sites that you start/intend to start?
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(09-17-2011, 03:33 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:

If anyone ragequits I will make sure they get banned, because it is against the rules.

Qwertygiy, I might be able to help you with your problem if you tell me when your editor started taking a long time to load. It must have been caused by a change to the game or to your computer.

[sarcasm]Ya, because quitting is against the rules[/sarcasm]

I win.
(09-17-2011, 08:22 PM)roperson Wrote:
(09-17-2011, 03:33 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:

[sarcasm]Ya, because quitting is against the rules[/sarcasm]

I win.

It is against the rules, maybe you should actually read them. No need for the sarcasm tags.
the creator is now in college and buildism won't have updates for a while Sad
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(09-17-2011, 09:18 PM)Mike9377 Wrote: the creator is now in college and buildism won't have updates for a while Sad

[Image: captain_obvious.jpg]
(09-17-2011, 03:18 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(09-17-2011, 12:57 AM)McNoobster Wrote: [Image: pouting_baby.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS...6053775392]

Buildism is about 1% of my life right now and it would be 0%, if not for the small number of users that I respect. I don't care at all about this place anymore, it's physically impossible for you to make me write a rage post by saying anything about it.

[Image: 898579-keys-to-the-globe-internet.jpg]

You win the internet.

On a less stupid note, what will your new game be about? I'd like to play it.