Ugh..
CubeBomb is going down.
tgl has gone crazy many times.
I'm nobody in roblox.
And the only thing that made me feel worth something is dying, and probably even closing. The website that I stayed up late in nights waiting for someone to post, the website where its community made the chats lively, the website that I fully depended on for my own entertainment.

No one goes on chats anymore, the forum is not even active during the day, and I've been trying to make the site more active somehow but I always fail.

There's one question I don't know what to answer with.

What do I do next?
I know precisely how you feel...

It's not the end of the world for me (I still have NASCAR, and my PS2, and my music to make) but it's pretty much the end of my social existence.

I hate it the more because I can't make games. It takes so !%$!%#!@^@!^@#^@& long to load the editor for me.
This site went down...

ROBLOX is [bleep]

TGL is in drama

CB is closing

Were done.
(09-17-2011, 10:41 PM)roperson Wrote: This site went down...

ROBLOX is [bleep]

TGL is in drama

CB is closing

Were done.

This site went down for a week and it's back up now. We're not done, Buildism will only close if you guys leave me no other choice.
Am I the only one that has a "life" on the internet and in real life? ._.

That aside, why don't you find other social websites that aren't related to Roblox? There should be plenty out there...
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(09-18-2011, 02:41 AM)Scripter Wrote: Am I the only one that has a "life" on the internet and in real life? ._.

Lucky...
(09-18-2011, 05:02 AM)Paradox Wrote:
(09-18-2011, 02:41 AM)Scripter Wrote: Am I the only one that has a "life" on the internet and in real life? ._.

Lucky...

I know, right?

@Jacob

Someone with a 5 warning level isn't going be liking this site. For saying "support" was spam.

Now... we can
1) Give up
2) Go get the rest of ROBLOX.
(09-18-2011, 01:07 PM)roperson Wrote: Go get the rest of ROBLOX.

Were you dropped on your head when you were little? We'd be better off getting the CLUB PENGUIN community than the rest of Roblox.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(09-18-2011, 02:59 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote:
(09-18-2011, 01:07 PM)roperson Wrote: Go get the rest of ROBLOX.

Were you dropped on your head when you were little? We'd be better off getting the CLUB PENGUIN community than the rest of Roblox.

Pretty much the only good part of the ROBLOX community is the scripters. That means the forumers in Scripters and the multi-year veterans like myself who don't neccessarily use the forums. So there IS about 1/100th of the Roblox community worth trying to talk to.... but there's 9/10ths you do NOT want to mess with at all.
(09-18-2011, 04:47 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: multi-year veterans like myself

Oh god, not all this 06, 07 and 08ers crap. "OMG your a noob because you joined in 2010!!! Freaking 10ers!!!!"
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.