Steve Jobs Died!
Yes! We scream victory, if your a PC loyalist! If your a Mac loyalist, I feel bad for you. I would rather be a brother or friend of Justin Bieber than even own a macintosh.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
There is so many things wrong about you.
I owned an eMac for about a month. The hard drive was ruined and so we couldn't use it. You can't open up and replace (or upgrade) bits in a Mac like you can a PC, so it's nearly impossible to fix them when they're broken.

I have to say, that's big news... Steve Jobs is as about as well known as Obama, richer, and probably more popular. There goes another great intrepenuer... some of his ideas were good only moneywise and not too good customer-relations wise, but almost nobody will casually mention an mp3 player -- they'll say iPod. And iPhone is often used to refer to all smart phones. RIP, Steve.
(10-06-2011, 12:46 AM)LOL Wrote: There is so many things wrong about you.
You are not innocent.
You will celebrate a man`s death? Because that stupid Mac vs Pc thing?

Wow, just think about it and realize how wrong that is....

You are crossing the line.....again
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(10-06-2011, 12:39 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Yes! We scream victory, if your a PC loyalist! If your a Mac loyalist, I feel bad for you. I would rather be a brother or friend of Justin Bieber than even own a macintosh.

Go break both your legs. And a Justin Bieber joke? Really? Tool.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Tester, here's the thing.

You're a tool. I've never liked you. You say the wrong things, and post meaningless threads.

Seriously? Laughing about a man dying? You say to kill all pop stars too, in another thread.

The thing is, you NEVER listen to anyone criticizing you, you just skip by it like the ignorant child you are, or you don't come on for a few days and expect EVERYONE to forget about it.

@Land, I'm Just sorry, I was just really bored. I actually want to honor Steve Jobs, the first computer I used in my life was a Macintosh. When I was a baby, I used a Macintosh.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Yet the most awful joke ever, and I dont think making fun of someone who just died is a way of entertaining
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]