uhm...
This site needs some work. [citation needed]

Everything is everywhere [citation needed] , there is too much stuff. [citation really needed]

Stuff is unorganized [citation needed], things are hard to read [citation needed], the color scheme is crap [citation needed].

The community is crap [citation needed] , and not to mention most of this community are trolls that hack other sites because they're more popular than it [citation really needed] (not saying any names).
Wow it's been a while and no replies.

Add that to the list, dead forum. LOL [citation needed because only waited 2 minutes at midnight]
(10-13-2011, 03:39 AM)Scarr Wrote: The community is crap,

I beg to differ. Look at other sites in comparison (Roblox, tGL, etc)

(10-13-2011, 03:39 AM)Scarr Wrote: most of this community are trolls that hack other sites because they're more popular than it

Where did you see that? I have never heard of any of us hacking other websites, especially not out of jealousy.

(10-13-2011, 03:39 AM)Scarr Wrote: Add that to the list, dead forum. LOL

You posted this at 11:30 PM. Don't expect everyone to be awake.
The only hacking incident I remember involving this site is when one of our members got mad at us, went to ROBLOX OT, and flamed us. This led to other ROBLOX OTers hacking another website (which incidentally, tGL is almost an exact copy of).

Flame bait

Nice try
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(10-13-2011, 03:39 AM)Scarr Wrote: This site needs some work. [citation needed]

Everything is everywhere [citation needed] , there is too much stuff. [citation really needed]

Stuff is unorganized [citation needed], things are hard to read [citation needed], the color scheme is crap [citation needed].

The community is crap [citation needed] , and not to mention most of this community are trolls that hack other sites because they're more popular than it [citation really needed] (not saying any names).
Wow it's been a while and no replies.

Add that to the list, dead forum. LOL [citation needed because only waited 2 minutes at midnight]

I choose to ignore you because you are probably fish using that ipchanger website.
And you have 4 posts.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
  • Hi fish
  • Please leave your soul at the door
  • Give your life to the butler
  • me=:gun_bandana: you=:crazy:
  • :gun_bandana::crazy:
1 - GTHO
2 - GTHO
3 - GTHO
4 - GTHO