Buildism on iPhone iPad etc.
I tried to use Buildism on my iPod touch earlier and it was laggy, slow, buggy, and hard to use. I know it's a little early but I would love it if there was a Buildism app or just even a mobile version of the site. Thanks!
WHATZ GOIN ON!?
[Image: 2my851v.png]
(10-19-2011, 12:12 AM)Kawleen Wrote: I tried to use Buildism on my iPod touch earlier and it was laggy, slow, buggy, and hard to use. I know it's a little early but I would love it if there was a Buildism app or just even a mobile version of the site. Thanks!

I don't know anything about iPod development. I didn't even know it supported Java...
App? Probably not.
Mobile site? Plausible.
I don't mean app as in to PLAY Buildism, but to forum and do other various stuff on the site, same as for a mobile site version, like m.Buildism.com or something
WHATZ GOIN ON!?
(10-19-2011, 12:19 AM)Kawleen Wrote: I don't mean app as in to PLAY Buildism, but to forum and do other various stuff on the site, same as for a mobile site version, like m.Buildism.com or something

A mobile version of the site could be done.

For now, you can use the "archive mode" just for reading the forum: http://buildism.net/forum/archive/
I posted this before. And it's not really that laggy. I've been using Buildism on my iPod for a while. Intact I'm using it now.
Infact*
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Meh. The scrolling is slow, the zooming is also slow and annoying, pictures don't always load, loading pages takes forever

Probably your type of device, but I'm sure you can agree it's annoying to zoom in and stuff
WHATZ GOIN ON!?
(10-19-2011, 12:15 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: I don't know anything about iPod development. I didn't even know it supported Java...

I think MC has a "portable" version, assumably for iPhone, so it might be possible.
(10-19-2011, 12:42 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(10-19-2011, 12:15 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: I don't know anything about iPod development. I didn't even know it supported Java...

I think MC has a "portable" version, assumably for iPhone, so it might be possible.

Xperia.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Android phones now.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]