Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Chaos Thread
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(11-26-2012, 03:36 PM)Ghosty Wrote: So I took a closer look at the logo on my heater...

[Image: 25_20120214044757104.jpg]

[Image: 21nlemo.png]

Caution: keep away from combustible materials such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes, and curtains.

And lemons.

Subliminal messages.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
This is awesome.

[Image: lSJGe.gif]
Jacob_, why did you delete my "iloominaete" response to Leonartist? Would you prefer if I start a whole thread dedicated to calling everything an "illominatie subliminal message" rather than posting in the thread that was meant for such?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
For some reason, I found this mildly amusing.

Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff DOMO!

[Image: 29bzlah.png]
Made a new profile pic for Steam. The shading takes up about 30 layers
[Image: UDmPM.png]
I decided to experiment with recording my Minecraft gameplay via Twitch.tv. I can't commentate on it verbally, AND my sound is buggy so there might be no audio whatsoever. But I do use the new(as of MC 1.3) SSP chat system to commentate as I go Smile So far, among other things, I have gotten antlers (thanks to a skeleton), fallen down a cliff and died (and then gotten all my stuff back yay), gone on several semi-epic quests for sugarcane, and discovered that Forestry's balsa trees are apparently actually made of stone.

http://www.twitch.tv/qwertygiy/videos?ki...broadcasts
I never realized until today that "When I Ruled the World" by Coldplay was actually titled "Viva La Vida", and that CaptainSparklez's Minecraft parody video, "Fallen Kingdom", was actually of that song.

I seriously need to look things up more often.
(12-14-2012, 08:29 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I never realized until today that "When I Ruled the World" by Coldplay was actually titled "Viva La Vida"

Yeah, and it's about Napoleon.
(12-14-2012, 08:32 PM)Void Wrote:
(12-14-2012, 08:29 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I never realized until today that "When I Ruled the World" by Coldplay was actually titled "Viva La Vida"

Yeah, and it's about Napoleon.

I can see that pretty easily.

One of the first times I heard it, though, was as Muzak in a Little Caeser's Pizza Shop, so for some reason I always associated it with Rome until now.