Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So does anybody remember keybored.x10.mx?
I've finally started making major changes to it.

I've changed the background to make it more text-friendly, and I'm working on a whole new section.

I'm probably going to remove the games and useful stuff tabs from the top bar as those are not likely to be up for a long time, if ever.

I'm also going to re-edit the music section to make it look a bit better.
All of it's done except for redoing the music section now Big Grin New icons, new BG, new section, new main page... It's not great but it's a heck of a lot better than it was.
Downloaded the ultimate fortress Smile
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Eh, fugly TNR. And the Logo looks like it was made in the 90's (It's pixelated).
It's still my old MS Paint one, I haven't redone it yet.
In the fortress, there's a body of water under the bridge inside the fenced area. You can fix the currents in it by filling the pool with dirt, but one block below water level - then destroying it all.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Ah,I remember. Good luck making it better. Smile
(11-02-2011, 08:35 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: In the fortress, there's a body of water under the bridge inside the fenced area. You can fix the currents in it by filling the pool with dirt, but one block below water level - then destroying it all.

I was wondering how to fix my lake, thanks. Only problem is a group of squid spawned in it Tongue