Is Buildisim real?
Bug 
I know this is a dumb question, but it needs access to my computer for some strange reason.

If it isn't a virus, will a Macintosh OSX Snow Leopard with around 21 gigabytes of memory and 1GB of ram do? I used to play Atmosphir but it gave the computer a kernel panic... the Mac equivalent of the Blue Screen of Death.
IT GAVE ME IT THREE TIMES!

I also have a dual core processor, so that's out of the way. I think it's Pentium Dual Core, but I may be wrong.

So, will it work?
Okay give me a second I'm gonna try to comprehend what you just said.
It shouldn't, it's never happened to me. Also, the access to your computer Buildism needs is probably to start Java (What Buildism runs on).
It doesn't have viruses, haha. Roblox is more likely to give your computer a virus than Buildism is. (I actually have gotten a virus from their site due to them not caring what ads they show)

I'm using basically the worst possible gaming computer -- a Dell Inspiron laptop which graphics card only has OpenGL 1.4 -- and though Java as a whole bugged out on me once, Buildism has always worked when other Java games have.
I will never get a mac. Not because of the stupid "PC VS Mac" war, but compatibility issues.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
And fixability issues. Have you ever replaced a hard drive in a PC and then gotten it to work again? Probably. Have you ever replaced a hard drive in a Mac and then got it to work again? Now THAT is a headache.
I have never gotten a virus from Buildism.
[Image: q-icon-no.gif]
It's not real.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Yes.