When do you think Roblox will go bankrupt?
When do you think Roblox will go bankrupt(or at least realize their mistakes)?

I think Roblox will go bankrupt if they introduce more crappy updates, especially a HUGE mistake. I just hope Roblox realizes that they ruined their game. I mean, the community is getting better now, but look at the updates. Usually, they are just worthless hats and gear to get the people who play it to buy Builder's Club. Roblox needs to really get some new GOOD updates!

[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
*looks at most community members of ROBLOX*

They lack enough common sense (or maturity, seeing as most of them are kids) to realize it's not that great. So ROBLOX will go bankrupt once there are no more kids to play it.
Is Roblox the only thing you ever talk about?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(11-24-2011, 03:31 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: Is Roblox the only thing you ever talk about?

No, he also talks about why atheism is better than religion (paradox alert!), why Justin Bieber needs to go on an experimental one-way trip to Mars, and urging everyone to have world peace or else WWIII will happen and nuclear potatoes will explode the planet and all technology will be lost.
And I think he once mentioned his brother
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(11-24-2011, 01:40 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: *looks at most community members of ROBLOX*

They lack enough common sense (or maturity, seeing as most of them are kids) to realize it's not that great. So ROBLOX will go bankrupt once there are no more kids to play it.

Roblox was not mean't for little kids. It was mean't for people 10 and over. Roblox should like make a separate website for the older people. Also most of the little kids playing Roblox come from Club Penguin. Also there aren't these same places and bad community, since it is improving.
When pigs fly.
Also most of the Roblox players are from Neopets, which sucks.
BuildistGuard Wrote:Also most of the little kids playing Roblox come from Club Penguin
BuildistGuard Wrote:Also most of the Roblox players are from Neopets

:3
BuildistGuard Wrote:Also most of the little kids playing Roblox come from Club Penguin
BuildistGuard Wrote:Also most of the Roblox players are from Neopets

citation needed noob