It has been some time...
I have not been here for months. I would have logged on to my other account, Logic, but I seem to have forgotten the password to it. Lucky I remember this one.

Anyway, things are so different here! I was amazed that qwertygiy (my favourite mod) wasn't a mod anymore. What happened?
More idiotic than DSiDewd! Well, almost :3
(12-07-2011, 12:16 AM)WebTester Wrote: I was amazed that qwertygiy (my favourite mod) wasn't a mod anymore. What happened?

Actually, he's still a mod, but restricted to the forums.
(12-07-2011, 12:40 AM)LOL Wrote:
(12-07-2011, 12:16 AM)WebTester Wrote: I was amazed that qwertygiy (my favourite mod) wasn't a mod anymore. What happened?

Actually, he's still a mod, but restricted to the forums.

Ah, that helps.
More idiotic than DSiDewd! Well, almost :3
And the wiki. I can still ban/warn people, edit/delete/move threads/posts, and other mainstream stuff, but I can't delete/edit skins, games, or comments.

Anyway, it's the result of a nasty situation that started in August and broiled over into September when, after Ashely got promoted to Community Manager, Ming-Yan got fired as a sectional moderator and LOL started "The House and The Order" which started getting out of hand. There was a pass-stealing job by Eric/Nice/Reterator on Sazaho, which was quickly fixed. And it ended when CoderRyne, who had been recently added as a sectional moderator, got fired and rehired several times over disputes with Ashely. This last bit resulted in over half the team (including me) resigning and the forums being shut down for a week for restructuring.

Since then, it's been a lot quieter, but better to have not enough action than have that kind of drama.
(12-07-2011, 02:04 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Since then, it's been a lot quieter, but better to have not enough action than have that kind of drama.

Minus Fish and yeah.

Also, I still don't see why people say the order got out of hand. The Ming-Yan drama was mainly because me, LOL and I think Glome didn't like Ashely.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Ah Well, Qwertygiy.
(12-07-2011, 04:34 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote:
(12-07-2011, 02:04 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Since then, it's been a lot quieter, but better to have not enough action than have that kind of drama.

Minus Fish and yeah.

Also, I still don't see why people say the order got out of hand. The Ming-Yan drama was mainly because me, LOL and I think Glome didn't like Ashely.

*clears throat*
o.o......