Life 2.0
This is just a thread for the Life 2.0, something started by Franco30557.
It is basically Life as a video game.
You'll get it when people start posting, anyways.

Does anyone know how to get past the School Level, I tried the "Book" cheat but it gave me an error and stacked up books!
I don't know how to get past the school level...I tried the "bunk" cheat but that didn't work, and don't download ANY illegal stuff like; Trespassing, looting etc, or your life gets throw in to something called "Prison".

Your Life 2.0 is coated in something called a "House" it contains your life for when you need it and you can get upgraded dashboards like "Beard, "Mushtache", "no hair" and loads more.

Be careful not to get the "Broken Bone" error, this is caused by dropping your Life 2.0 really hard.

There are normally 4 levels:

Child, Teen, Adult and Elderly, I'm in the teen level. =D

There are these repair shops called "Hospitals" that can fix up your Life 2.0 and try to win this, if you lose, GAME OVER, can't reboot.
I quit that game years ago, it had bad graphics.
Weird, normally the Life 2.0 has SUPER EPIC graphics, there's something wrong with yours then, get it fixed at the local hospital or something.
Buildism 2.0 > Life 2.0
(12-28-2011, 09:30 PM)Paradox Wrote: Buildism 2.0 > Life 2.0

Life 2.0 >>>>>>>>>>>> Every single game and console in the world.

Reason: Best Graphics. Best Multiplayer. Fail rate is really low and it lasts for like at least 80 years.

Downside: If you lose, you can't even reboot it and has no save game and the levels are SO hard.
Agreeded.

Apparently, the Life 2.0 was programmed in the Reality Programming Language which has several branches of code, each with different commands such as:
English
French
Japanese

Mine was coded in Reality - English
(12-28-2011, 09:40 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:

Reason: Best Graphics. Best Multiplayer. Fail rate is really low and it lasts for like at least 80 years.

Downside: If you lose, you can't even reboot it and has no save game and the levels are SO hard.

Yes, but in Buildism 2.0, you can do many things Life 2.0 can't do.
(12-28-2011, 09:46 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(12-28-2011, 09:40 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:

Yes, but in Buildism 2.0, you can do many things Life 2.0 can't do.

In Life 2.0, you can get a girlfriend. In Buildism 2.0, you lose that ability.
I chose my Life 2.0 to have the English command but in the school level you are REQUIRED to learn another command. When you've had enough of the command, you can just delete it of you memory or in Life 2.0 language; "forget" it. I forgeted mine, It was taking too much of my RAM.