Jacob_, I'll be using your web hosting.
As long as you don't just suddenly decide to stop doing web hosting and delete everything without warning... like an old web host I used did >_>

But other than that I like it Big Grin
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(01-28-2012, 11:24 PM)Glome Wrote: As long as you don't just suddenly decide to stop doing web hosting and delete everything without warning... like an old web host I used did >_>

But other than that I like it Big Grin

Which web host was it? I'm asking because years ago I was a staff member at a free web host that did just that. Tongue
I'd probably use it...

...if the email I use for everything and is the only one I can remember the password to wasn't on my current x10-hosted site.
(01-28-2012, 11:39 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'd probably use it...

...if the email I use for everything and is the only one I can remember the password to wasn't on my current x10-hosted site.

You could probably forward your x10 email to 0xHosting, or the other way around.
I think they nixed that feature in an attempt to stop spam a few months back; could be wrong and it was just something else email-related. I might see if I can do that.
It was a long time ago jacob, I know it had a few 0's in its name though.
(01-28-2012, 11:43 PM)Glome Wrote: It was a long time ago jacob, I know it had a few 0's in its name though.

Well there's 000webhost, but I'm pretty sure that's still alive.
(01-29-2012, 06:37 AM)Paradox Wrote:
(01-28-2012, 11:43 PM)Glome Wrote: It was a long time ago jacob, I know it had a few 0's in its name though.

Well there's 000webhost, but I'm pretty sure that's still alive.

Sadly, it is.
I was talking about ZendURL. Although it wasn't really our fault that we had to close, we ran out of HD space and it took 2 months for the datacenter to add a new hard drive... by then, everybody had ragequit.

000webhosting is absolutely terrible, I don't know how they're still in business.
(01-29-2012, 08:01 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I was talking about ZendURL. Although it wasn't really our fault that we had to close, we ran out of HD space and it took 2 months for the datacenter to add a new hard drive... by then, everybody had ragequit.

000webhosting is absolutely terrible, I don't know how they're still in business.
I used 000webhost when I first started making websites.
They block so many things... you can't even let users upload files to the site...