Not one of my better ideas.
I had forensic science work about handwriting

I decided to put a stupid answer on my paper...
[Image: PsEWL.jpg]

My teacher didn't find it amusing now I have to come up with 20 ways lol
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
If you complete the assignment correctly and THEN add the wisecrack as extra they tend to like it better.

Like when I once got "What is freezing point depression?" on a test, I put down:

"When a substance lowers the temperate water turns to ice. Also, the reason why artic explorers are always so gloomy."
(01-29-2012, 01:05 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: If you complete the assignment correctly and THEN add the wisecrack as extra they tend to like it better.

Like when I once got "What is freezing point depression?" on a test, I put down:

"When a substance lowers the temperate water turns to ice. Also, the reason why artic explorers are always so gloomy."
Why would I complete the assignment first that's just silly.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
>Wright more slanted

>Wright

[Image: Phoenix-Wright.jpg]
Dear god your handwriting is awful.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(01-29-2012, 12:50 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: Dear god your handwriting is awful.

If you think THAT's bad, you should see mine... sometimes I'll write down stuff and then a week later I have no idea what it says.
(01-29-2012, 12:50 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: Dear god your handwriting is awful.

Mines is even worse xD
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
My letters are sloppier than his, but more consistent.

Math notes are the worst, though, especially when there are t's and plus signs in the same equation. :thumbdown:
My t's sometimes look like f's if I write too fast. But my handwriting is pretty good if I say so myself.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(02-03-2012, 05:41 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: My letters are sloppier than his, but more consistent.

Math notes are the worst, though, especially when there are t's and plus signs in the same equation. :thumbdown:

Multiplication is even worse, especially in Algebra.

Is that an x variable, or a multiplication sign?

Is that a subtraction symbol, or a multiplication dot?