Have you ever played the game called "Blockland" before?
If so, tell me what you think about the game.
Also, is it similar to ROBLOX and/or Minecraft in any way?
I'm thinking of buying Blockland.
So tell me your thoughts on Blockland!!!
I own it, but rarely play it nowadays. I'm Zuse (No, not a typo of Zeus).
(01-30-2012, 12:30 AM)Paradox Wrote: I own it, but rarely play it nowadays. I'm Zuse (No, not a typo of Zeus).

Can you tell me what you think of the game?
And why don't you play it anymore?
I've played Blockland and used the forums before.

Blockland is very fun/easy to troll. >Big Grin
(01-30-2012, 12:44 AM)Tyler Wrote: I've played Blockland and used the forums before.

Blockland is very fun/easy to troll. >Big Grin

Are you able to play and make games like you do on ROBLOX?
Do you think that they're are a lot of people who play it?
When I say "a lot"" I mean something like 2 million users. (yes, that's what I call a lot.)
(01-30-2012, 12:34 AM)foxracer Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 12:30 AM)Paradox Wrote: I own it, but rarely play it nowadays. I'm Zuse (No, not a typo of Zeus).

Can you tell me what you think of the game?
And why don't you play it anymore?

I like it, It is fun. I don't play it anymore because I got anew computer and never got around to installing it.
From what little I've heard, it's older than Roblox and actually was involved with Lego for a period before Lego moved on to the Universe. I can't tell you much except that it will NOT be a copy of Roblox with a better community.
(01-30-2012, 03:58 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: was involved with Lego for a period before Lego moved on to the Universe.

Not true, it was never affiliated with Lego.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockland

"The game is not endorsed by, or affiliated with the Lego brand. However, at one point, Lego was in talks with Eric [Hartman] about selling Blockland."
(01-30-2012, 09:43 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockland

"The game is not endorsed by, or affiliated with the Lego brand. However, at one point, Lego was in talks with Eric [Hartman] about selling Blockland."

Just because Lego asked to buy out Blockland, it doesn't mean that they were directly affiliated with each other.