What country are you from?
I'm from the USA.
Me and Jacob_ are in the south-eastern US; Interwebs is from California; Mustachio and Sazaho and Hippo_Yay and Duck are from Britain; Ice and Fire and Ashely live in New York if I remember right (though all three are pretty inactive); Who and Micky are Argentinians; BuildistGuard is near Phoenix, Arizona; Paradox is in the north-eastern US; and noob007 is currently in Greece.
Finland.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(02-08-2012, 03:58 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Me and Jacob_ are in the south-eastern US; Interwebs is from California; Mustachio and Sazaho are from Britain; Ice and Fire and Ashely live in New York if I remember right (though all three are pretty inactive); BuildistGuard is near Pheonix, Arizona; Paradox is in the North-eastern US; and noob007 is currently in Greece.

oh god he knows where we all live
Me and Micky are from Argentina
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I'm British.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(02-08-2012, 03:58 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Me and Jacob_ are in the south-eastern US; Interwebs is from California; Mustachio and Sazaho are from Britain; Ice and Fire and Ashely live in New York if I remember right (though all three are pretty inactive); BuildistGuard is near Pheonix, Arizona; Paradox is in the North-eastern US; and noob007 is currently in Greece.

I is kinda scared that you know this...
(02-08-2012, 04:54 PM)Mustachio Wrote:

Well you're very pro-Britain.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(02-08-2012, 05:02 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote:

pro-Latin.
(02-08-2012, 05:10 PM)Mustachio Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 05:02 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote:

pro-Latin.
[Image: pc.jpg]