My Introduction
Tongue 
Hello, I tried "Buildism" because i thought "This could be the one i' am looking for" I am 12 yrs old (Sorry for faking it, i just have 4 months so I am 4 months younger, I understand the risks and things of what might happen so long as i get to keep this account. Sorry Again)

I am interested in making games with mostly Guns (Modern Warfare 2 Inspiration) :gun_bandana: Well, gotta go make one.
Possible bot located.
(02-20-2012, 01:45 PM)Mustachio Wrote: Possible bot located.

I think we had a Misunderstanding...
I am not a bot. It's my first time here looking for Lua Scripts.
Updating Buildism, Waiting to make games with it. Please tell me why did you thought I am a bot?
It's because your grammar is slightly off. We've had issues with bots in the past. However, not only did you not post any weird off-site link, you used a smiley and replied back -- I haven't seen a bot like that yet.

Welcome to Buildism. If you need any help with Lua or anything, ask me!
(02-20-2012, 02:42 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: It's because your grammar is slightly off. We've had issues with bots in the past. However, not only did you not post any weird off-site link, you used a smiley and replied back -- I haven't seen a bot like that yet.

Welcome to Buildism. If you need any help with Lua or anything, ask me!

Well that concludes that i am not a bot.

I'll ask you in the "Scripting" (Not sure how to put it.) Can't ask here.
Is SharpestWord your brother, or did you just make 2 welcome threads with different accounts?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.